“Clean, Quiet, Nice Room”
Review of Lea County Inn

Lea County Inn
Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Hobbs
Austin, TX
“Clean, Quiet, Nice Room”
Reviewed 17 June 2009

After reading the reviews for hotels in Carlsbad, NM, I decided I would rather stay in Hobbs and drive to the caverns in the morning. I was very pleased with this hotel. The rooms were very nice and clean. Great amenities with a microwave, fridge, pool, free breakfast, etc. Excellent value for the money.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
2 Thank claydn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Camas
Reviewed 6 April 2009

I went to Hobbs to visit a friend. I felt safe in this hotel as a single female. I'll stay there again.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled solo
3 Thank gc12u
Colorado
Reviewed 14 July 2008

My sister and I recently stayed at the Lea County Inn. We really liked the proximity to my other sister's house, and to local stuff. Although I admit nothing in Hobbs is very far apart! The Hotel is right across the street from the Hospital, and the Casino. I've been traveling to Hobbs for the last 20 years to visit with my sister and her family, but have never stayed in a hotel in town. I was really impressed at the cleanliness and the excellent customer service! The young lady and gentleman that checked us in were exceptional with their customer service! I would highly recommend this hotel over the "corporate hotels". If you are staying in Hobbs or Lovington, this is the hotel for you!

• Liked — great customer service, friendly attitude, cleanliness
  • Disliked — The buffet choices were not very substancial for Sunday travelers
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
3 Thank holidayroadoops
Lone Tree, Colorado
Reviewed 22 June 2008

I have stayed here a few times on business trips to Hobbs and will stay here again. The first time I went to Hobbs, Hampton Inn directed me to the Lea County Inn because the HI was completely filled. I'm glad they did because LCI is about 1/2 the price and it is worth it. This is your typical clean, quiet, family run hotel. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The staff has always greeted me with a smile. I look forward to my next visit - Thank you Lea County Inn!

• Liked — The price is right as is the room and bed
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled on business