“Nice Hotel in Hobbs”

Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Hobbs
Arkansas
“Nice Hotel in Hobbs”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I spent the night at the Best Western in Hobbs after a long day of driving. The room was clean and comfortable. There appeared to be a lot of oil field workers staying at the hotel but it was quiet and everyone was friendly. The staff was friendly and helpful. The wifi and TV worked well and the bed was comfortable. They start serving breakfast at 500 AM which worked out great since I was leaving early. Rates were reasonable...I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a clean comfortable place to spend the night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I stayed one night here. Staff was friendly and upgraded our room for free, which was a pleasant surprise. Breakfast was good as well. Would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Alamogordo, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is an older hotel so it is a little run down but it was clean, comfortable and the staff was very good. Breakfast wasn't the greatest but it is included so can't complain. The free Wi-Fi in the room was excellent plus all the other electronics. TV, Microwave, Coffee Maker, and Iron. Wall safe in the closet.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Janice K
Northumberland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed at the Executive Inn for 1 night. I had a fairly comfortable sleep as one expects from BW. However this place is a bit jaded and needs a bit of love and care.
Sheets on the bed were torn, walls opposite bed were badly marked and needed painting.
Breakfast average and not as good as the other chains who offer hot breakfast.
I believe that in the years I have been using the Best Western motels that they are not as good as they use to be. Maybe it is because they have a lot more competition from their rivals.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Carol P
rinavkapadia, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 575-397-7171.

Albuquerque, United States
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The hotel was good, with clean rooms and good maintenance. The gentleman who checked me in was friendly, but more focused on his online poker game than anything else. I understand that many of these places are family run and I appreciate that immensely. My only recommendation would be implement some sort of dress code for the staff. Apart from that, it was a great place to stay and I would likely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Albuquerque, United States
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stay was great and staff was courteous. I will continue staying at the Best Western in Hobbs, New Mexico until our local job is complete. I have 6 guys including myself staying at this hotel. Breakfast was great as well. A great way to start the day.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

rinavkapadia, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 575-397-7171.

TULSA
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Have stayed at this hotel in the past and will stay here again if I return to Hobbs. The room has a nice large fridge to keep your beverages cool. Breakfast was good and the staff kept the breakfast area clean and stocked during even busy times. Would recommend this to others.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

rinavkapadia, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Guest