“Disappointing”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Hobbs
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Wear and tear are beginning to show. To many flies in room. Missing light bulbs. Towels need softening. This is just filler to meet requirement of 200 characters. So I'll keep typing so as to meet the ridiculous requirement when asking for a review, ie personal opinion.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
rinavkapadia, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Robert Nugent,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 575-397-7171.

rk
gm
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Nice, clean, quiet, & room was comfortable. breakfast was OK. Check in staff was nice & sweet. I'd stay here again. Coffee Pot was still full of coffee from previous guest Turn off. McDonalds next door & Kranberry's Family Restaurant just a mile away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I spent the night at the Best Western in Hobbs after a long day of driving. The room was clean and comfortable. There appeared to be a lot of oil field workers staying at the hotel but it was quiet and everyone was friendly. The staff was friendly and helpful. The wifi and TV worked well and the bed was comfortable. They start serving breakfast at 500 AM which worked out great since I was leaving early. Rates were reasonable...I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a clean comfortable place to spend the night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I stayed one night here. Staff was friendly and upgraded our room for free, which was a pleasant surprise. Breakfast was good as well. Would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is an older hotel so it is a little run down but it was clean, comfortable and the staff was very good. Breakfast wasn't the greatest but it is included so can't complain. The free Wi-Fi in the room was excellent plus all the other electronics. TV, Microwave, Coffee Maker, and Iron. Wall safe in the closet.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Janice K
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed at the Executive Inn for 1 night. I had a fairly comfortable sleep as one expects from BW. However this place is a bit jaded and needs a bit of love and care.
Sheets on the bed were torn, walls opposite bed were badly marked and needed painting.
Breakfast average and not as good as the other chains who offer hot breakfast.
I believe that in the years I have been using the Best Western motels that they are not as good as they use to be. Maybe it is because they have a lot more competition from their rivals.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol P

Dear Guest

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

rk
gm
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The hotel was good, with clean rooms and good maintenance. The gentleman who checked me in was friendly, but more focused on his online poker game than anything else. I understand that many of these places are family run and I appreciate that immensely. My only recommendation would be implement some sort of dress code for the staff. Apart from that, it was a great place to stay and I would likely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business