“Luxury in the shadow of the Mesa” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Inn at 6300

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jemez Springs
The Inn at 6300
Dallas, Texas
“Luxury in the shadow of the Mesa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

The second building on site was built in 2006, and feels brand-new. Fresh, modern, and clean-feeling, we were thrilled with our accommodations. I traveled with my sister and stayed upstairs in "the annex" as I called it, which looked over the small vegetable garden and rock garden. Our double beds were super comfortable. I did a cartwheel in the pebble-bottom shower.

They spin pottery and make organic make-up on site. If you love Easter, buy Janaka's face lotion. It smells like a Cadbury egg.

The only downside to the Inn at 3600 is that there is no breakfast. Oatmeal, tea, and coffee are available for you to make yourself in the morning. However, you can cruise less than a mile down the road to Highway 4 coffee shop for a green chile, ham and cheese quiche.

Don't forget to drive the speed limit! Its between 30-40 for a few miles.

Check out the birds with their binoculars, left for you in the kitchen downstairs.

Room Tip: Our host noted: "If you keep the lights on AND open the windows, you will end up with tiny bugs...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank KangarooGal11

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2011

I have stayed in a few b and b's around Jemez and decided to try this one because it was new. This was the best by far. There are only two suites so you basically have the place to yourself. Every detail was carefully thought out and the rooms were artistically done. I loved the enormous kitchen w/ the turquoise inlays done by one of the owners and the art on the walls done by the other owner. Everyone was friendly and gave helpful ideas on where to go and what to do. Jemez is beautiful and this place takes the cake!

Room Tip: For 2 people get Suite B-well worth the extra $
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Captain327
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2011

I stayed here on short notice with my girlfriend, who can be very picky about accommodations. The rooms was spacious an well appointed without being too "busy." The kitchen downstairs proved very convenient as we decided to spend the evening in. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I would definitely come here again.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank highlander1972
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2010

Clean, minimalistic and incredibly refreshing is how I would describe this Inn. The minute I walked up to my suite I felt relaxed. We had all of the amenities of being at home along with the Jemez Mountains. All of the beds had a pillow top mattress which was so comfortable. The extra large walk in shower had amazing tile work done by one of the owners herself. Art photos where hung on the walls throughout the place and I enjoyed every one of them...thoroughly. The deck was great to sit and watch the sunrise along with relaxing in the evening. The Inn was a perfect 10!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled solo
7 Thank susieQ1211
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jemez Springs
Comfort Inn & Suites Los Alamos

Been to The Inn at 6300? Share your experiences!