“Best views and accomodations.”
Review of The Inn at 6300

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jemez Springs
The Inn at 6300
Reviewed 27 April 2010

Clean, minimalistic and incredibly refreshing is how I would describe this Inn. The minute I walked up to my suite I felt relaxed. We had all of the amenities of being at home along with the Jemez Mountains. All of the beds had a pillow top mattress which was so comfortable. The extra large walk in shower had amazing tile work done by one of the owners herself. Art photos where hung on the walls throughout the place and I enjoyed every one of them...thoroughly. The deck was great to sit and watch the sunrise along with relaxing in the evening. The Inn was a perfect 10!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
7  Thank susieQ1211
There are newer reviews for The Inn at 6300

Been to The Inn at 6300? Share your experiences!