“Simple but tasty”
Review of Highway 4 Coffee

Highway 4 Coffee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 July 2014

They're open till 5 every day except for dinner on Saturdays. Good food! It has a very fine bakery with the best eclairs anywhere around.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

The breakfast burritos are big and good as is the green chili sauce. I had a couple of different ones on two separate mornings. I recommend the elk sausage. The coffee is very good and the whole atmosphere is very fitting for the location. Easy going and very fulfilling.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The chef salad I ordered was HUGE. My wife and daughter opted for burritos (HUGE again) and found them to be tasty. We also had a piñon pie, very good flavor.
The decor is nothing, simple but clean tables and chairs. The young people up front and in the kitchen were working hard to keep up with the customers and were very pleasant.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

You can either sit indoors or on a porch if the weather is nice. It's right in the center of town and can't be missed.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We met our son for a get-away in Albuquerque, NM last December and spent two nights in one of our favoriate places- Jemez Springs. We had breakfast both mornings at the Hwy. 4 Café. What a great place! I still have the receipts and note in those two visits we had:
2 coffees and 1 Americano, 2 chocolate croissants, 1 almond croissant, 2 cinnamon rolls, 1 spinach crossant, and 1 Pinon tart. It was fabulous! Oh yeah, they had other stuff too- some regular things but it's basically a bakery. Our bills for the 2 days- 3 of us- was $37.00.

We enjoyed it and I recommend it!