“Well Needed & Great 2-Day Escape Place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jemez Springs
Canon del Rio Retreat & Spa
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We live close a little over a half-hour away. But as soon as you get to Canon del Rio, you are world's away and can relax. Beautiful property, great owners, well run and fantastic breakfasts. My husband and I can't wait until we can return. I recommend it highly!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karin Z

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I had a llovely room that looked out on the courtyard and ate an excellent breakfast. I enjoyed the refreshing combination of outdoor pool and hot tub. I very much enjoyed chatting with the hosts, I loved the hummingbird feeder

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Marc L
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This is a beautiful inn, in one of the worlds most beautiful canyons. Great well Southwest adorned rooms, very quiet, no tv's in rooms, spa and pool, hiking, beautiful grounds, but best of all great gourmet breakfast. I told them I didn't eat egg yolks, and they went out of their way to accommodate my diet concerns with the best egg white omelettes I have ever had. We go to NM quite a bit as we used to live there. We are going to make this an annual stay, but for 2 or more nights rather than one. The owners are wonderful as is the staff.

Room Tip: Very small inn, all rooms nice. We stayed in the Towa room which is on the end.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank winlvr
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I wanted a weekend get-a-way without going the extra miles. This place makes you feel like your a million miles away without traveling the distance. The hospitality was great and I felt so comfortable like I was in my home.

Breakfast ready for you when you wake up is pretty amazing too.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Navajo Great for solo or couples
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank bekstep
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Took the family for a few days and had a wonderful time! We all got massages and enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub. The breakfast is beyond wonderul and I have never been dissapointed by any of the amenities at Canon del Rio.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ABQALEX
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Canon Del Rio is the most peaceful retreat on this planet. I really hate to say the great things about the place because I don't everyone going up there. We want it all to ourselves and we have to plan way ahead as they are always booked when we are able to go. The accommodations are the best. The room décor of course is the beautiful part as it is each Indian tribe specific. Dagna and John are great hosts and the breakfast is to die for. The surrounding property ensures a peaceful stay, the absolute quietness and trees on the river make for a beautiful mind drain. The spa treatments are fabulous and the professional spa personnel are among the best at their trade. We will go back every chance we can.

Room Tip: All the rooms are different, they have the same view. Just pick your favorite Indian Tribe for your...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronn_Bama
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Even my husband, who tends to resist places with "spa" or "retreat" in the name LOVED this place! The rooms are charming: the public space is large, open, elegant ad yet extremely comfortable and welcoming for hanging out. The people who run it and work there are wonderful and as others have said the home-cooked breakfast is amazing!
I especially loved the patio with its many hummingbirds, the green space and walk to and along the river., and the gorgeous red mesa across the river. My kids loved hiking up the mesa. We wishes we could have stayed longer.
Will definitely go back!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Judith S

Been to Canon del Rio Retreat & Spa? Share your experiences!