“My Dining Experience At St Clair Winery & Bistro in Las Cruces New Mexico”

St. Clair Winery & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 379 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: St Clair Winery & Bistro brings French country cuisine and award winning New Mexico wines to a comfortable bistro setting. Outdoor patios are also available, making your dining experience one-of-a-kind. Enjoy a glass of refreshing wine while you listen to live jazz music Wednesday through Sunday nights. We Cater! Large Party Options: Pickup, Delivery, On-Site Catering, and Off-site Catering available.
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“My Dining Experience At St Clair Winery & Bistro in Las Cruces New Mexico”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

St Clair Winery & Bistro in Las Cruces, New Mexico was one of the "BEST" dining experiences that me and my family have ever had! I was entertaining some of my family from out of town in California and we had the time of our life...Immediately after being seated we were greeted by our waitress who was as friendly as they come... We were offered a tasting of the "wine of the month" which for November was a Lescombes Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 release... which was "delicious"!!! As we took in the ambience of this amazing restaurant whom who ever has decorated this restaurant did a fantastic job of making it a warm European style, with a Southwestern flare with their own brand of wine bottles displayed elegantly everywhere. We were seated on the enclosed patio where you are surrounded with beautiful green living plants, and Southwestern decor that over looks the beautiful Las Cruces Mountain Range. You can choose from their amazing wine list, or wine flight menu which offers you a selection of three wines that are paired together. The menu consists of a 'AMAZING" selection from delicious salads, to a perfectly cooked steak or pasta which comes in many different preparations. We ordered the pasta New Mexico, prime rib fresh grilled salmon and catch of the day which was a c-bass provencal which was all cooked to "perfection"!!! For dessert we were offered a dessert tray that had several real desserts on display that we could choose from. We selected the port wine brownie and crème brulee with a nice hot cup of hot coffee that was offered to us without even asking to accompany our dessert. The live entertainment was a great way to end our fine dining experience while enjoying our delicious dessert!!! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that passes through our lives in the Las Cruces area! Our dining experience was one that my whole family will be talking about for awhile and we would also recommend St Clair Winery to "ALL" our friends and family!!! It is a "MUST DO"!!! :) I want to add that "NOTHING" on this menu was over twenty dollars!!!

• Visited November 2013

“Quality Steak”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I felt like steak tonight, so I perused the Tripadvisor reviews for Las Cruces steak houses. Pretty depressing, so I had to look at "American", and this place had steaks. A perfectly cooked sirloin. I bet that even if they had cooked it wrong, it would still be delicious because of the quality of the cut . Good local Pinot Noir, fair prices.

intl falls, mn
“Charming bistro”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We have been to this establishment many times in the past years, and make a point of going back whenever we are in Mesilla. The decor is very European, classy, and almost elegant. You are surrounded by bottles of wine and immediately are offered a free tasting when you sit down. The menu has a great variety of salads, paninis, sandwiches, pastas, soups and entrees Everything we have had has been good. Yesterday was a large salad with pecans, spinach, dried cranberries. I had the margarhita panini. Total bill was $17.

We highly recommend this bistro. The service always has been professional and efficient as well. A bonus is that you can take a bottle or two of wine home with you.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Caroln G
Mesa, Arizona
“Great place to Unwind.”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Loved the Atmosphere and the Interior and Outdoor sitting area are very nice. The Wine Flights are great! A large variety to choose from. The food is great and so is the Staff. Nice selection of Wines to choose from. Will definitely go back when we are in town.

Visited September 2013
El Paso, Texas
“Expected a bit more”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Visited here for Father's Day. Surprisingly there was a short wait. Overall, the food was okay. I ordered their Ribeye and my husband had a chicken dish. Both dishes lacked seasoning and excitement. The atmosphere is warm and the setting is beautiful.

• Visited June 2013