“So full..”

St. Clair Winery & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 376 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: St Clair Winery & Bistro brings French country cuisine and award winning New Mexico wines to a comfortable bistro setting. Outdoor patios are also available, making your dining experience one-of-a-kind. Enjoy a glass of refreshing wine while you listen to live jazz music Wednesday through Sunday nights. We Cater! Large Party Options: Pickup, Delivery, On-Site Catering, and Off-site Catering available.
“So full..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I was so hungry I didn't even get to take picture of it. I had the chicken salad and it was very filling. The service was phenomenal. We sat outside because it was a wonderful day. A must if you are in the area.

“Wonderful dinning experience and great wine ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Great wine selections. Generous portions. Good prices. Great atmosphere. I would done here again. Visit included entertainment with a couple playing music. It was a nice touch!

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“My Fabulous Dining Experience @ St Clair Winery & Bistro In Las Cruces, New Mexico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

April 25, 2014

Yesterday we decided to stop at one of my most "favorite" restaurants in Las Cruces, New Mexico... St Clair Winery! :)

We decided this time to dine in the bar/lounge area. Our server Robert was professional, charming, and very knowledgeable in all aspects of the wines offered and new menu selections recently added since our last dining experience there.

I decided to order the new Bison Burger upon Robert's recommendation... Which was a "EXCELLENT" suggestion! The Bison Burger was served open faced suggested at a temperature of med well which was cooked to perfection... served sliced in perfect portions, over a bed of delicious kale with sliced tomatoes & avocado to accompany the entree. I was very happy with my meal and would suggest this new entrée to "ALL" my friends and visitors coming to Las Cruces. I paired my entrée with a glass of the delicious Lescombes Merlot with my meal. For dessert me and my friend shared a Port Wine Brownie A la Mode which was delicious and tbe serving was big enough for two! Atmosphere was very nice decorated with wine bottles everywhere of the different wines they have to offer for purchase @ the restaurant or for retail in their nice gift shop with everything from chocolates...to adorable tee shirts. While dining at the bar we enjoyed watching a video of the winery and how the wine is made along with different menu selections. ..and views of other St Clair Winery locations and the vineyard in Lordsburg, New Mexico.

Once again thank you for a exceptional dining experience St Clair Winery!!!

1 Thank Yvette S
La Paz, Mexico
“Don't pay by credit card”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Atmosphere, al fresco especially, fine. Food decent. Wine not California but an experience worth having. Since there are not that many decent restaurants in Las Cruces, this gets higher ratings than might otherwise be possible. To avoid a bad experience, be prepared to pay with cash. Some years ago, one of our credit cards was compromised after using it at St. Clair Winery. Given the review of another restaurant patron, I'm guessing nothing has changed in establishing a work policy for St. Clair Winery and Bistro.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank BW-WB
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“Nic place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food is good and reasonably priced. If you are a REAL wine drinker, I can't recommend the wine as all but the most expensive bottle is sweet. YUCK! The atmosphere is nice, however, it is usually crowded and thus quite noisy.

• Visited December 2013