“Really great atmosphere, good food, aweful service”
Review of The Shed

The Shed
Ranked #9 of 382 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I love the Shed, but I have trouble convincing my friends and family to go with me because the service is so bad. You cannot expect to spend less that an hour there, even for breakfast, your coffee cup will be empty a lot, and the food will be very slow to come out. The food is so good though - the fish tacos are great, they are always great when we bring kids, but step up the service!

Reviewed 24 May 2011

This place used to be great. The managers and servers could care less if you like it or not .

1  Thank skiworldh20
Reviewed 11 February 2011

I have been visiting longtime friends in Las Cruces annually for many years, and even before I unpack and recount my voyage over margaritas with my affable hostess, I insist that we make a beeline for the Shed. No matter what time of day her airport shuttle deposits us there, I know there'll be something to please the palate, and a bargain to boot. No cottony pizza dough here (actually more of a poly-blend at most places - especially the dreaded chains); I guess the place was mainly a bakery at the git go, and the foundation of their hearty pies would certainly attest to the founding idea of this roadside sanctuary for the starving. After a night of kicking up our heels at Graham's, no place in town can match the fresh and diverse breakfast offerings. Steer clear of the chains and slip into the Shed if your in the mood for dependable fare with a local kick - and don't forget to grab some homemade baked goods to take back to your hostess/airport shuttle driver's hacienda!

Reviewed 10 July 2010

I live in Santa Fe N, NM and we have some great restaurants. This was as good or even better than restaurants in SF.

1  Thank dcmeyer
Reviewed 6 May 2010

Yesterday I went with my wife to the Shed for lunch. I ordered the beef quesadilla and my wife ordered the beef enchilada. Worst food we’ve ever had in our life. As soon as we left the restaurant we started to feel very nauseous and started to experience stomach cramps. My wife who is a pretty tiny lady, she weighs about 115 lb, had her stomach blow up in a matter of minutes so bad she looked like she was six months pregnant. Needless to say we where both miserable for the rest of the day. That night, it was well past 1:00 AM and we were on still on the toilet with excruciating stomach cramps. The next day we called the owner to make him aware that something was terribly wrong with the meat we ate at his restaurant but he was very rude to my wife and hung up on her. Never again in my life will I set foot in that restaurant again

1  Thank crazyrom