“Volcano Roll an explosion of flavor!”

Aqua Reef Euro-Asian Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 380 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Aqua Reef is a unique dining experience where East meets West and blend together for a true culinary treat. Always sensitive to your dietary needs Aqua Reef offers an extensive vegetarian and gluten free menu. We invite you to experience the intimate, romantic setting that Aqua Reef has to offer. A delicious assortment of beer, wine, and sake await you. Come experience a unique splash of world cuisine sure to delight-right here in Las Cruces.
Las Cruces
“Volcano Roll an explosion of flavor!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

This is our go-to date night treat. The food is wonderful and the atmosphere very romantic. They have a variety of rolls and many feature green chile, unique and delicious!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank crucesaggie

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“A fantasy on a plate”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have been all over the country and Asia and have tried a lot of sushi but have rarely come across a restaurant that puts so much time and energy in preparation and presentation of their menu items. They say that you eat with your eyes before you eat with your mouth and no where is this more true than Aqua Reef. It is an experience and a real gift to Las Cruces. Chef Tatsu is amazing as are those who were trained by him. The serving staff is friendly and most hospitable.

• Visited July 2014
Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Las Cruces Surprise”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We were in Las Cruces in May for a graduation and looking forward to the event. We were not really sure about the food, expecting the usual Southern New Mexico/Texas fare. What a surprise! A small and delightful fusion restaurant. Good service, good atmosphere and good food. Very enjoyable and certainly well worth stopping by.

Visited May 2014
Silver City, New Mexico
“cozy space for an enjoyable dining experience”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Tried Aqua Reef after reading TripAdvisor reviews and was not disappointed. The food was great! I had the soft shelled crab and it was very good. My grandmother used to prepare soft shell crab for my cousins and me when we were kids. Aqua Reef's were not grandma's, but they definitely brought back very enjoyable memories and I will have them again. We also tried one of the chocolate desserts. All I can say there is decadent and luscious. Will return.

Visited May 2014
Silver City, New Mexico
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Aqua Reef served it up tonight! First off the customer service was superior. Everyone we encountered had an extremely pleasant attitude. Katherine was our server and we sat at the Aqua bar. What a treat. Elizabeth and Ramona rock! They really can roll the sushi out. The atmosphere is lovely. I like the décor and coziness of the place. We tried quite a few rolls, miso soup, egg drop soup and bento box. My boyfriend's favorite of the night was the Pot of Gold roll and I LOVED the Black Dragon roll. My daughter hung right in there with us and tried each and everything we ordered. My son loved his little deserts he received with his kids Chicken Teriyaki. Well worth the drive up from Silver City. We will be back for sure.

• Visited February 2014