“Closed”

Break An Egg
Seattle WA
“Closed”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place has closed and been closed for a while. So don't bother going. again it is closed not open for business anymore sad!

Visited May 2014

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Apparently CLOSED”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Sadly, it appears this little place is closed for good.

The website is down and the phone is disconnected.

Sign on the door saying, "WE WILL NOT BE OPEN".

Visited October 2013
Evergreen, Colorado
“Something is definitely different...Beware”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I was a fan of this restaurant when I worked on this side town, but had not been here in about 16 months until returning on a Saturday morning recently. When I used to eat here, I would be welcomed by a man at the door who would escort me to a table. This time there was a man sitting at a table by the cash register who did not acknowledge me in the least. That should have been a clue. I ordered French toast from the lone waitress. I had to wait a long time for my first, and as it turned out my only, cup of coffee. There were only customers at three other tables so this should not have been a problem. In spite of the coffee, the meal was acceptable, though pricey when I finally got the check. I paid the check and left with no one ever thanking me for coming in or any other word. Not that I needed to be thanked, but it used to be standard. Maybe this owner was having a bad day, or maybe there is new ownership. Something is definitely different. With the explosion of new restaurants in town, I will think long and hard before dining here again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank hiwayyman
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Tasty Drama”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My wife and I tried Break an Egg for breakfast this morning and had a positive experience. Since we are both movie buffs we enjoyed the Hollywood movie theme. Nevertheless, it was a bit quirky and detracted from our usual preference for a more traditional breakfast experience. The Eggs Benedict I had, which they called "The Director," were very tasty with hollandaise sauce of just the right flavor and consistency.

Visited July 2013
Las Cruces, NM
“Bring back the muffin tops!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

They used to have very yummy muffin tops that made them stand out. The last time we went they didn't have them. They were still good, but no longer anything special.

Visited May 2013