“Nice Experience”

Cuisines: Japanese
Evergreen, Colorado
“Nice Experience”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

My wife and I stopped here recently for a late afternoon lunch. My wife ate fried rice and I had the udon bowl. Excellent flavors and huge portions. Great value for the price. I do not eat sushi, but did notice a steady stream of customers at the sushi bar. I agree with Brother_Kurts review. I, too, am a loyal Mix Pacific Rim fan, but will plan to return to Tokyo Sushi as a pleasant alternative.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank hiwayyman

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Good experience here!”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

We tried this place right after they opened. The food was fresh and delicious. Good Sushi for sure .The staff was very friendly and the service was very good.

Visited February 2012
Deming, New Mexico
“A good choice for sushi in Las Cruces”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I have eaten at Tokyo Sushi twice now and ejoyed it very much both times. I recommend the seafood bento box for lunch. It is beautifully served and very generous, including miso soup, salad, tempura, dumpings and the entree itself. I did not go away hungry. Fine service, too.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank DesertDeb48
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I'm a loyal Mix Pacific Rim fan but this place has a Korean flair that did not disappoint. Whereas Mix is oriented more towards Japanese food, Tokyo sushi (despite the name) focuses on the other side of the Sea of Japan, making for an interesting diversion from traditional sushi fare. I'm not going to give up my Mix, but this will make for a nice change of pace.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Brother_Kurt
nm
“Kinda Fishy”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Fishy sushi. OK miso soup.
"street chicken", brown & grisly, Inedible.
Free mochi was good. Overpriced!
Won't return.