Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North
Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Hallsburg
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Nice hotel in a business cul-de-sac surrounded by other hotels. Very close to I-25. Very clean room with a King bed. We were afraid on the 1st floor we were next to the enclosed pool of the noise but no noise, yea!!! Several places to eat surrounding this are and a Sams Club. A couple of miles from the downtown area. Staff were nice and the Continental Breakfast was really good to get you started on your driving trek. Will stay there again!!!!

1 Thank HallsburgSodbuster
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this review, 12 September 2014
Dear HallsburgSodbuster,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The feedback is very much appreciated. The hotel is close to I25 but not that close where road noise is an issue. I am glad that you found your room to be noise free too, even though you were close to the pool entrance. We are at an excellent location with restauants, shopping and enterainment within walking distance. We look forward to the next time you will be here. Until then, safe travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Orange, California
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Enjoyed our one night stay at this Holiday Inn Express. Everything was very modern, clean and easily accessible.
Great beds and pillows in room plus having the microwave, coffee maker and frig.
Loved the breakfast in the morning. Lots of choices for things to eat and drink.

Would recommend this place when you are traveling along I-10 or I-25.

Dear BARDIE2014,

I am glad you enjoyed your night stay with us. I am glad that you found the hotel to be modern, clean and easily accessible. I agree, having stayed here myself, the beds are great. Thank you for the recommendation and for taking the time to write this review. We hope you are able to visit again soon.
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel itself is great. Beds slept wonderfully. Indoor heated pool. Free breakfast, the only complaint I had was hearing trains all night long but I knew this before we even arrived here, so no fault of the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear BARDIE2014,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am glad that you felt the hotel was great and you were able to sleep wonderfully.

I am concerned however about the train noise, and hope that it was not too inconvenient for you. Our hotel is located right off of I25 and is off the beaten path away from the interstate, so road noise is usually not an issue. We do not have a train track near the hotel, so perhaps it could have been another type of noise that sounded like a train but I am glad it not bother you during your stay. We hope you that we get to serve you again in the near future.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 11 August 2014

After reading the positive reviews, I thought I'd give Holiday Inn Express on Telshor Court a try. I normally avoid any Holiday Inn brand because in my past experience, the regular Holiday Inn hotels have been dated, musty and dull, and the Holiday Inn Express properties have looked like every other budget motel. Why would I ever pay more for something that looked like Super 8 or Comfort Inn?

When I drove up the first thing I noticed was an immaculately kept property; no trash, trimmed shrubs, thoughtful landscaping and a welcoming check-in area. The lobby was bright and clean, and the young lady behind the desk greeted me as I walked in. Check in - for us and our two dogs - took all of three minutes. It was nice to see a 20-something paying attention to her customers rather than texting friends.

The room was clean and modern. No stray lint on the floor, four pillows on each bed (two soft and two firm, what a concept!), a nice big flat screen TV, small coffee pot, and a real closet. The internet worked perfectly and for a pet room, no pet smell, and I made sure my dogs didn't change that!

What really impressed me, though, was a bathroom that looked straight from the likes of a Hyatt or Marriott. Nice paint color, large clean tiles, a nice long vanity shelf with dark wood and marble slab (or marble look-a-like), with a large mirror and lights on the side gave the huge bathroom a really upscale look. Rather than being "glued" to the wall, a hair dryer was available on an open shelf underneath the sink area, along with spare toilet paper and fresh towels. The shower head was nickel-plated, with a rain shower effect. Plus it was installed high enough that the average man can actually shower comfortably. The only thing that would have made the bathroom perfect was the addition of a brighter pull out light for us over 50 folks.

Finally, the breakfast was a real, hot breakfast. Folded omelet, hot bacon, fresh fruit, pastries, yogurt, cereal, juices, hot coffee, teas, bagels, toast and an ingenious pancake machine that made really good pancakes. The items offered were of higher quality than say, the aforementioned motels. Staying here means no fast stop at IHOP on the way out of town!

We travel to Las Cruces every other month or so and plan to make this our new home away from home. I commend management for knowing how to run a hotel and paying attention to all the details, including putting the right people on staff.

2 Thank anotherbrooks
Dear anotherbrooks,

Wow! Thank for the rave review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write it.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide a hotel that guest love. It is pleasing to know that you truly enjoyed your stay. We look forward to being your home away from home, and hope that we get to see you again real soon. Until then, we be here waiting to serve you one more. Safe travels.
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

This was my second time staying at this property with my family. Rooms are spacious and have extra bedding which is nice. Breakfast is included with your stay and is very good. Traveling as a family of four this place works perfect. Victor the manager was very accommodating with our request for a 1 PM check out thank you so much.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Luis B
Dear Luis B,

Thank you for choosing to stay with up once more. We truly appreciate the feedback and the wonderful comments you made about the hotel. We hope to see you again for a third time, until then, happy & safe travels.
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Traveling from VA to AZ was difficult and we stayed in a lot of different places, but none quite compared to this HI express. Rooms are clean and beautiful and had plenty of outlets (which was a problem with others). Continental breakfast was amazing! They have so many options and even offer trays to take breakfast on the road. Flavored coffee creamer options were provided, cinnamon rolls, and even a PANCAKE machine! I didn't even know those existed! The staff was amazing and very friendly. I'm so glad we found this place!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ashley S
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Ashley S,

Awesome! Thank you for your kind words and amazing review. We are so happy that our hotel did not compare to the others you stayed in during your road trip to Arizona. Our goal is simple...."to create a hotel that guest love". The pancake machine is great, and the pancakes are delicious. Glad you enjoyed them. We appreciate the staff recognition, they work hard to be friendly to each and every guest. We hope that your travels bring you out to Las Cruces again soon. If and when they do, we will be here for you. Until then, safe travels.
Tucson
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located just off the freeway and it is near everything. It is very clean and the front desk staff was very courteous. I would definitely stay here again next time I am in Las Cruces.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Linzie C
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Linzie C.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It is greatly appreciated. We hope that the next time you are in Las Cruces is real soon. Until then, safe travels.

Victor D., General Manager