“Great specials and outstanding service for this little cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe A Go Go

Cafe A Go Go
Ranked #46 of 376 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Southwestern, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Don't let our name shy you away. Our culinary team has such a passion for great food. It brings us pride and satisfaction to provide a great dining experience. We are a small local bistro with an eclectic menu. All items are made fresh to order with fresh cut vegetables. Known for hand-crafted specialty burgers, the restaurant strives for "farm-to-table" freshness by using ingredients such as grass-fed hormone free beef provided by a local rancher, locally baked buns and produce from county farms. "There is a major difference in the intensity of the flavor- nothing like it!" Come try us.
Amery, Wisconsin
“Great specials and outstanding service for this little cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

We were looking for a light dinner and found the perfect fit at Cafe A Go Go. We found two terrific salads, shrimp with a Thai peanut dressing and Atlantic salmon with a sesame dressing. Both were served on a bed of greens and artfully presented. Dressing was on the side so we could decide how much we wanted. We shared a lemon tart, nice and small and the perfect finish to our dinners.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank KingfishinWI

Las Cruces,NM
“Great comfort Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

My husband and I always frequent this place at least once a week. My favorite dish is the honey chicken, green chile wonton soup and of course the boba tea. They do serve desserts as well. The menu varies from salads, soups, asian/rice bowls and american cuisine. Therefore, you have a variety to chose from to satisfy your cravings. The place is comfortable and pleasant.The owners Kathy and Jose are just wonderful hardworking people. They make their patrons feel at home. The staff are courteous and professional.If you're a visitor or a native to Las Cruces,try heading out to Cafe A Go GO. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank GKirton
“Cute café with good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love eating here. They have vegetarian and vegan selections alongside great chicken sandwiches and wraps. Service is amazing.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Devongo
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“A lovely surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

There's not a thing on this menu that I couldn't recommend. The bowls are completely wonderful and delicious. Treat yourself and check this place out.

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank itsizzi
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Nothing Pre-made Here !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

MY wife and I enjoyed a very nice dinner here at Cafe A Go Go. We had been here once before together and things were just okay. My wife visited with a friend and told me that things had improved remarkably.

We tried it the other evening and it was GREAT. I got a full salad and some won-ton soup. Darn, that was alot of food. Sure wish they had a smaller soup & salad combination. My wife had an Asian salad and the presentation was wonderful and the dressing is killer.

I have to say that it is a little pricey, but just enough to hit the top of the $$ price break.

A very attentive service and good food is what makes this place special.

• Visited November 2013