“Nellie's”

Nellie's Cafe
Ranked #41 of 380 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Midland
“Nellie's”
Reviewed 14 August 2007

Have eaten at Nellie's for over 25 years. Best damn food in the world. If you are reading this, please disregard and stay away so I can get a table next time when I am in town for my chile addiction.

S. Sheward Midland, Texas 10 August 2007

7 Thank stormieMidland

Las Cruces
“In a horrible location!”
Reviewed 8 August 2007

Overated restaurant in terrible part of town. Hard to find, and the Mexican food was typical of any other "Mexican" restaurant in the area.

3 Thank phoodkrytic
Texas
“Best Chile Rellenos I've Ever Had”
Reviewed 20 December 2006

I loved this place. Best Chile rellenos i've ever tasted. And it was pretty cheap!

2 Thank MTexan
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good but has been better”
Reviewed 21 June 2006

I have gone to Nellies periodically (1/yr on average) over the past several years when I visit family in Las Cruces. I have always LOVED the red meat burritos and have bought the filling by the quart to take back home. Nothing I have had elsewhere has ever come close! However, I ate there a few days ago and was very disappointed! The filling was bland - just plain ordinary. I hope that this was just a bad day. Others in my party had the nachos, soft tacos and fajita/taco salad and were happy with their entrees.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member