“Great service and the bar food is better than it has to be.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Eddie's Bar & Grill
Wylie
“Great service and the bar food is better than it has to be.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

Eddie's has a HUGE bar that was built as a function center. I've had lunch there twice and been the only person (other than the very nice waitress) in the room.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank BethanyLeah

Las Cruces
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Get-A-way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

Live entertainment every night we were there. Had a BLAST!!!!!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Aleisha R
Florida City, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GENERAL MANAGER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2011

Outstanding customer service, greeted everyone with a smile and converstation...nightly entertainment and the food was great and affordable.

Visited September 2011
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Worst experience and food EVER!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

My husband and I have never regretted going to a restaurant as much as this before. When we walked in, it was dark, smelled of stale, old smoke, and had only 1 server. It took the server awhile to come take our orders. The food came out SO fast, we knew something wasn't right. Just the look of the food made me lose my appetite. The food was SO terrible, nothing more can be said. It was way worse than a TV dinner meal (not exaggerating). The price was ridiculous for the poor quality of food; I thought it was a joke. We left right away without eating more than a bite of our food. Honestly we don't know how they are still in business.

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank ang5044
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Try a.m. not p.m.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

Don't know about lunch or dinner here, as I'm not inclined to eat in a hotel coffe shop for these meals. Much better places to try.
Breakfast on the other hand: Really cheap, not much over $5.00. The short order cook in the kitchen, Charlie, knows his breakfasts. Eggs done to perfection, I like mine over-easy, and boy were they ever; my partner had scrambled and unlike many places that pour the eggs on the grill, cook partially, then flip over so it looks like an omelet, were perfect. French toast done just right, and the bacon cooked crisp.
It's hard to find an a.m. cook, but this guy has got it down pat.

• Visited June 2011