“Never have had worse!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Never have had worse!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2010

We eat at little hole in the walls all of the time. Sometimes they are pretty good, just not this time. The restaraunt was dark, small and had very sticky tables that brought the question of sanitation to our minds. We have sat in crappy little places before and have been surprised by the food so... we ate. The miso was watery and all of the different dishes tasted like they had the same sauce just different vegiatables. I was finished eating my meal before my wife asked where hers was. The waiter did not place her order. If this is the best in Las Cruces then you should spend the money on gas and go to El Paso or even Albuquerque. I would only recommend this place to a friend that I wanted to play a horrible practical joke on.

Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA
“Good for non-Chinese”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2010

I went there twice with friends then never go back again. I came from northern China, so all the dishes were wayyyyyyy too sweet for me, and everything tastes exactly the same--sweet and sour.
For me that was not Chinese food, at least not good Chinese food. For those who like American-Chinese food, I highly recommend it. Because many of my American friends love it!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“The Best Chinese Food in the City”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2010

Yes, it is true, the place is kind of a dive and I probably would not eat in there but it is definitely the best chinese food around and the prices are very inexpensive. The people are nice and they make the food fresh when ordered. They do deliveries but for a small fee. It is a great takeout place with really good Chinese food!

New Mexico
“You have to try it, it's SO delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2010

So, this place is your classic "hole in the wall" restaurant. From the outside you would never tell that this place is even still in business, and the interior demonstrates the same. The food, let's just say you do not go for the atmosphere. Everything on the menu is, dare I say, nearly to die for.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“really nice hole in the...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2008

really nice hole in the wall type of place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook