“Missed the mark”

Dining options: Dinner, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Waitstaff
“Missed the mark”
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Ordered Ribeye, it was extremely salty, green beans were undercooked. Fried mushrooms were watery and came out warm instead if hot. They did have $5 pitchers of beer, though. Perhaps if you drink enough, the food will taste better. Don't waste your time here.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Fast_Lane_007

Las Cruces
“Mixed bag, some good, some not.”
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

First the good - crab stuffed green chile with an Alfredo sauce-yum! The bad - the prices are high, the gumbo is disappointing if you've ever had gumbo, the stuffed calabacitas dish was good in theory and the server was indifferent. Not my favorite place but not all bad.

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Will visit again”
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

My husband heard an advertisement for this restaurant on the radio. We found it and gave it a try. We thought we were going to be going to a sports bar type place because of the advertisement but discovered it had more a restaurant type feel. We were there for happy hour and enjoyed a pitcher of beer for $5 and onion rings for $5. We decided to split the 911 burger and it was delicious. Cooked to order and quite tasty. Our waiter was very attentive while we were there. The menu offered many choices and we will definitely be going back to try other things.

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Top shelf beer and steak”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My Aunt brought the family here because she loves the place and I can see why. I asked for a dark beer and they brought me the Cut Throat. It has the perfect, deep, flavorful taste a beer should have. I almost couldn't get enough of the Q nachos, made with thick, home made chips and my steak came out perfect at medium rare. I also loved the green beens - obviously roasted and finished off with some au jus.

My other relatives ordered the Chicken chipotle pasta (a little heat to it and in a huge portion), the shrimp poo boy (excellent), and a cheeseburger, plus we all shared an order of sweet potato fries.

They were setting up music for a Wednesday night and I would have liked to stay but couldn't. The website still is under construction, but the restaurant is definitely worth a visit.