“Weekly Breakfast Burrito”

Ranked #134 of 380 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Weekly Breakfast Burrito”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My husband and I decided to try a burrito from this location one day, and we have been regulars going once a week ever since.

FOOD:
I am not sure how to even describe the amazing flavor and quality of the the burritos we get from Miguel's. Usually, I prefer to cook breakfast food at home because I think I prepare it better than most restaurants I have ever tried, but the opposite is true here. They put tons cheese, cook the potatoes to perfection, and have delectable salsa.

SALSA:
Being a native New Mexican, I eat salsa everyday. Miguel's tops my list for favorite restaurant salsas. The red and the green are both amazing. I prefer to put red in my burrito and my husband prefers the green, but they are both top notch!

DINE IN:
I have only eaten once here for lunch and I had tacos. The meat was flavored so incredibly well!!

OVERALL:
I love Miguel's!!

• Visited March 2014

“Clean, great price, good location and friendly staff”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is the second time I've been to Miguel's and both times I've been fully satisfied. The restaurant is clean, well lit and has a decor that looks like a Mexican restaurant. My wife and I ordered the most poplar item on the menu (it was dinner time, the other time I came was for lunch). The Plate #1 "Smothered Burrito", my wife had it with shredded chicken mine was with shredded beef or brisket. The amount of the food was more than enough. This is the most expensive Plate on the menu at $7.09. After ordering I tried to show the owner that his restaurant had gotten few but good reviews on TripAdvisor. He had never heard to Tripadvisor and it took us about 3 minutes to find the site and reviews. This I take as good sign that the owner didn't know about the site. I'm sure he had not put in "phony reviews" if he didn't know about his restaurant on TripAdvisor; as we all know this can happen to review sites.

The local paper, "The Sun News", had a good review of this restaurant on March 22, 2012 <http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-entertainment/ci_20223321/taste-las-cruces-secrets-out-miguels-is-really> This review will tell you more about the restaurant than I can do here.

This restaurant is easy to find as it is on Amador Avenue and Chaparro Street, behind Pep Boys.
Simply go west on Amador (you could be coming off I-25) and when E. Amador crosses Solano look for Pep Boys and you'll see Miguel's behind Pep Boys on the south side of Amador.

Ask the staff about the different Chile Sauces that they make. They can be hot or very mild and tasty. We live in Las Cruces but are not use to the hot spices. We both found the Green Chile to be very tasty and mild. They make their own Salsas.

I didn't check that this was "one of the best meals that I've had had this restaurant as both meals were equal to this one.

Oh, I like it that where you place your order there are photos of the plates that can be ordered. The photos are very useful if you are not familiar with Mexican food.

• Visited February 2014
“Fast service”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Service was really good and fast, I ordered some tacos they were delicious. The waiting time was bout 3 min im not kidding, the food was not cold when I got my plate ill will defenetly go back again.

New Mexico
“Much better than other "order at the door" places”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We did our 1st visit to this small but very well run establishment.
The food was excellent, I had the Chili Relleno plate which came with rice and beans, and husband had a smothered brisket burrito plate, which was also with the sides , and both were wonderful. They had the "homemade" taste that we look for and admire when you serve lots of people.
They also have a "salsa bar" which had many varieties of toppings.
The establishment also has a beer license, and offer a "Happy Hour" each afternoon with chips and salsa.
restrooms were clean and tidy as was the eating areas.
We will be back!!!
We will be back

• Visited December 2013
Battle Ground, Washington
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I came in for lunch and we placed our order at the counter. Lots to choose from. The order taker gave us a number card and told us she would bring our meal to us.
We ordered the shrimp cocktail and it was fantastic as were the tacos, chili rellenos and beans. Good food, fast table service and reasonable prices.