TownePlace Suites Las Cruces
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
US$149
US$118
US$98
US$120
US$110
Best Western Mission Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$82
The Big Chile Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
US$124
Travelocity
All reviewspizzeria unoboth bedroomsfree breakfastfront deskcomfortable bed with lots of pillowsa queen size bednight lightsam's clubeggs and sausagefuture tripspet feeshopping and restaurantssitting areayogurtchecking outthree nightswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I had some major issues with my reward points and couldn't seem to get the problem fixed. Oz, the young man at the front desk, called Marriott for me and worked out the problem. He went above and beyond what a front desk clerk is suppose to do.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Front desk was really nice. They even gave us a free snack to choose from their snack bar. Rooms were clean and smelled good. Lots of closet space. Dishes were clean. I can't believe they allow pets because you could never tell from how good the room condition is.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Rooms are ok... seems to have alot of furniture for the size of the room. A queen size bed, a full kitchen, a desk and table for the TV and a sleeper sofa take up alot of room. So much in fact that the sofa sleeper is right up against the wall and cannot be opened because it would hit the air conditioner. Also, most important, as a government employee it is important to me to have a wired internet connection to be able to work from my room. All this hotel is 100%wireless only. So it really does not meet the need of all travelers asI would expect from a business type hotel. I only stayed one night, and changed my reservation to a hotel that meets my needs. But... the one night was quiet and comfortable..... so it was average to me....

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I have stayed here about 5 or 6 times for both business and pleasure. We have always flung the staff to be fantastic and friendly. The rooms are typical for a Towne Place, but have always been clean. I often have difficulty sleeping when traveling, but not here. Beds are very nice.

The hotel is conveniently located to anything on the NE side of Las Cruces. It is easy to get to from I-25. A movie theatre ans Starbucks are just around the corner ( a must for my wife) and a Pizzeria UNO is across the street if you want a drink without having to drive.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I stayed here on business and prefer the extended stay hotels so I can cook if I want to. Nice front desk help, coin op washers and dryers, gym has tread mills elliptical and dum bells. Room has little stove, microwave and mid sized fridge, freezer.
Breakfast was decent, room and hotel were clean.

The pool is in front of hotel and has little or no shade. I didn't use the pool but saw some families roasting while there kids were swimming.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business