“Waited for EVER never got seated”
Review of Lorenzo's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lorenzo's
Ranked #178 of 382 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 1 November 2011

They were not even busy! No one came to seat us. It was a Wednesday night. Needless to say I will not return with my clients

Reviewed 13 August 2011

The bread, salads and pizza are great - just don't order the pasta, unless you like it soft & re-cooked. I loved this restaurant growing up but not sure how many times I will visit here on future trips home. My bf also mentioned he saw a cockroach in the sink when he went to wash his hands in the restroom.

Reviewed 3 April 2010

Lorenzo's is a welcoming little Italian restaurant. The hostess & our waiter were friendly and attentive. A nearby table required some special attention so the manager/owner (?) personnally attended to them. He had genuine concern that that table was happy and got what they needed. It was nice to see that they cared.

Our food - pizza and chicken parmesean was very good. It's rare that my husband likes pizza from a restaurant as I usually make ours at home, but he liked it very much and he is picky. My food was very tasty and HUGE. The entree could easily be shared; I didn't eat a third of it. The only disappointment was the salad - not much more than a lettuce salad. Maybe that is traditional, but I expected (& hoped for) more veggies. The tiramisu was very good - nice & cakey like I like. Some places it is almost like a pudding, but this was just right.

The atmosphere was friendly & warm - almost like going to your friend's Italian mama's house for dinner.

Reviewed 16 August 2005

The pizza was pretty bad. Boboli from the supermarket

1  Thank DiamondLC