Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Las Cruces)
View Hotel
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitstaff was friendlycomfortable bedswould stay here againclean hotelindoor poolking suiteoatmealconvenient locationexcellent stayfitness roomgreat roomnew mexicothe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed here for business and found the hotel to be in a good location Plenty of places to eat and shop within a short distance. Hotel was clean, as well as the rooms. I got to the hotel at 11:00 am and my room was ready, which was nice. Front desk staff was very helpful. Fitness room was very small. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Perfect location when visiting Las Cruces. Clean. Pool was well
Taken care of. Morning breakfast selection excellent. Fitness room small but ok. Cleaning staff friendly. Front desk staff helpful. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel before on prior trips and this places is by far the best for prices, amenities, and service. In one night's stay, I was able to do a load of self serve laundry, work out at the fitness center and enjoy a full breakfast the next day. The staff is friendly and wonderful! I will continue to stay here again and again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Las Cruces is wonderful but be sure to compare prices with the Hilton Garden Inn in town before booking. This Hampton charges for internet if you are not careful. It's clean and the staff are nice if that's all you are looking for.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I stayed here for 1 night for work and would definitely stay here again if I need to come back! The hotel was easy to get to, and the staff was very helpful and pleasant. I had to check in late at night, but there was a light on for me when I got to my room, which was appreciated. Everything was clean, and I especially appreciated the abundant amount of (easily accessible) outlets and the free, no-hassle wireless internet! The complimentary breakfast also had a range of options, including eggs and potatoes. Would highly recommend to others looking for a clean, enjoyable and affordable place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo