“A Reliably Good Choice”

Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here twice recently, during a vacation in New Mexico. We have stayed in Hampton Inns in other states and have always found them to be a reliably good choice for a moderately-priced hotel. This one was no exception. Check in was quick and easy, the clerk was very friendly and there were chocolate cookies and cold lemonade available in the breakfast room.

Our room was spacious and clean. Although the hotel is located close to I-25, it is well insulated and the freeway noise was really not a problem. The king bed was very comfortable and we had a good night's sleep.

The complementary breakfast was good, with fresh fruit, eggs, waffles and other choices available.

Considering the moderate price and convenient location, we think this Hampton Inn is a good choice for travelers in Las Cruces.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is a good hotel for families. We enjoyed our stay. The location is convenient to all major roads and made it easy to get around Las Cruces. The breakfast was okay for a free breakfast. There are some hot items but mainly breads, cereals and fruit. The staff is very friendly and professional. We'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had a business golf tournament scheduled decided to make it a family get away as well. The weekend was perfect thanks to the accomodations of the Hampton. The hotel staff treated my famiily extremely well while I was playing golf with a customer. My kids and I enjoyed the pool. We all had an excellent night's sleep. Beds were very comfortable. My wife and I were still talking about it when we went to bed at home the following night. The breakfast was great as well. Very good weekend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The staff is extremely helpful, courteous and eager to make sure that the guests are pleased with their stay. Rooms are small but clean. The refrigerator is extremely small in the double room. The excercise room is small only three pieces of cardio equipment. The hotel is located near shopping, restaurants and the university. Ask for a room with a view because the back of hotel faces the parking lot of the Walmart. I would return to this hotel because the staff was great.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I always receive exceptional customer service each and everytime I stay at this property in Las Cruces. It is hard to believe the Hampton Inn and The Hilton Gardens Inn are the same corporation because the customer service varies tremendously between the two properties.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I can't say enough nice things about this hotel. I was traveling with my 2 small children (husband could not attend graduation) and we all felt very comfortable and safe in this hotel. All of the employees were extremely nice and accommodating. The rooms were spacious and very clean! The breakfasts were pretty good and convenient. I would definitely stay here when I return to Las Cruces.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Donny C
Reviewed 27 May 2014

good time with family.....wait is that possible (whats the difference between inlaws and outlaws) outlaws are wanted we had 6 rooms and it was a blast(good breakfast.good staff ..clean pool.24 hr coffee)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family