“Perfect hotel in every way.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
“Perfect hotel in every way.”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

This was our 4th time staying at this hotel. I highly recommend it. It's perfect for a family and has a great continental breakfast. Or grab a bag to go if you are in a hurry. Also has a indoor pool and spa. The exercise room is small but adequate.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank sharon g

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff and clean rooms. Easy access from the interstate. Quick 10 minute drive to New Mexico State University. Lots of shopping and dining options close by. Nice modern decor. Would definitly stay he again. The little guy working the front desk was super nice. Great customer service.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Portland, OR
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here twice recently, during a vacation in New Mexico. We have stayed in Hampton Inns in other states and have always found them to be a reliably good choice for a moderately-priced hotel. This one was no exception. Check in was quick and easy, the clerk was very friendly and there were chocolate cookies and cold lemonade available in the breakfast room.

Our room was spacious and clean. Although the hotel is located close to I-25, it is well insulated and the freeway noise was really not a problem. The king bed was very comfortable and we had a good night's sleep.

The complementary breakfast was good, with fresh fruit, eggs, waffles and other choices available.

Considering the moderate price and convenient location, we think this Hampton Inn is a good choice for travelers in Las Cruces.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is a good hotel for families. We enjoyed our stay. The location is convenient to all major roads and made it easy to get around Las Cruces. The breakfast was okay for a free breakfast. There are some hot items but mainly breads, cereals and fruit. The staff is very friendly and professional. We'll be back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

El Paso
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had a business golf tournament scheduled decided to make it a family get away as well. The weekend was perfect thanks to the accomodations of the Hampton. The hotel staff treated my famiily extremely well while I was playing golf with a customer. My kids and I enjoyed the pool. We all had an excellent night's sleep. Beds were very comfortable. My wife and I were still talking about it when we went to bed at home the following night. The breakfast was great as well. Very good weekend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The staff is extremely helpful, courteous and eager to make sure that the guests are pleased with their stay. Rooms are small but clean. The refrigerator is extremely small in the double room. The excercise room is small only three pieces of cardio equipment. The hotel is located near shopping, restaurants and the university. Ask for a room with a view because the back of hotel faces the parking lot of the Walmart. I would return to this hotel because the staff was great.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Albuquerque
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I always receive exceptional customer service each and everytime I stay at this property in Las Cruces. It is hard to believe the Hampton Inn and The Hilton Gardens Inn are the same corporation because the customer service varies tremendously between the two properties.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business