We originally had booked the Comfort Inn in Las Cruces, but after staying at a Drury in Amarillo, decided to switch to the Drury in Las Cruces. Were originally told they were too new to have their liquor license, but lucked out by checking in when they were having their "grand opening" party, complete with beer/wine and catered hot and cold finger foods.
Our rate of $85.49 for a king room was good considering it came with all the Drury extras, like a great hot breakfast buffet.
The room itself was plenty big and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful with dinner suggestions, etc.
There are restaurants (Applebee's, etc.) within walking distance. The hotel itself is a bit off the beaten path, but worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces offers clean, comfortable rooms, a free hot breakfast every morning and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Whether you are flying into Las Cruces International Airport or driving through via I-10, our Mesilla Valley hotel is close to New Mexico State University and Historic Old Mesilla. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces Hotel Las Cruces
- Drury Inn And Suites Las Cruces
- Drury Inn Las Cruces
- Drury Las Cruces
- Las Cruces Drury Inn
- Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces New Mexico