“Incredible food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I keep trying different dishes from them and I am always pleased with the flavor. The owners do such a great job cooking.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

But, it is about the best fast chinese food in town. It's a family run restaurant and they do a good job.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I love eating Chinese food. My favorite dishes include sweet and sour chicken, sesame chicken, hot pepper chicken, chicken fried rice, beef and broccoli to mention a few. The egg roles are just perfect. I can honestly say that even when i have visited this place during peak hours on a super busy day my food has been excellent and just perfect.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

The menu had a wide variety of Asian food which I liked as I could order from different regions of Asia. I had a curry dish that was very good and my wife had sweet and sour chicken which she would not order again. We were there for a late lunch and the place was full.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

This place isn't much on decor, but the food speaks for itself. Some of the best Chinese cuisine you will find anywherte.