“Not so good”

Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
San Diego, California
“Not so good”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My daughter and I stayed here because, the price was so reasonable and the location to the interstate is good. The litter in the hall way was the first indicator and the smell of tobacco was bad. I woke in the middle of the night with a headache and stuffed nose. While in the bathroom I noticed mold around the shower and all over the vent. I could go on but this is a good example of you get what you pay for. Beware.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

My colleague and I checked in for the first time in this hotel in Las Cruces. We chose this hotel because i had good experiences with La Quinta in other city & states. We came here for the training and wi fi is a necessity for us as we have assignments to work on. To our dismay wifi connection is a nightmare!!! Every time we use it, we have to call the front desk and they will have to request their their IT to call us and talk to us on the phone for minutes! It was a waste of our time and very stressful. On top of this, there is this front desk lady named Arianna ( i asked her name) who was not accommodating at all and sounded nasty when I told her my frustrations! I called her on april 24,2014 at 9:30 pm. She said to me that she cant do anything about it and the only thing she could do is to have the IT guy call us back. I reminded her that she should be able to at least tell me in a nicer, customer friendly way and should express her willingness to help. She spoke to me in a nasty tone adding insult to injury! They are not good in replenishing bathroom tissue as well. What a dismay!!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Las Cruces hotels

Selinsgrove, United States
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I liked this hotel very much. It was easy to get to off the interstate road. Parking was free. Food was tasty and the place nice looking. this well kept La Quinta gave us a clean room with a good staff attending our needs.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We arrived late on a sold-out night and received the right room, but it smelled like smoke. However, the night clerk did some magic and within seven minutes we were in a fresh room. Clean sheets, decent AC/heating; we slept fine.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Albuquerque, United States
Reviewed 11 April 2014

The hotel where I stay need new carpets. Sometimes the bath tub have small amounts of black mold. Overall the rooms are satisfactory. The free coffee after hours do not have the option of cream or sugar. The service is very good and the people who work there are very polite.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

san diego,California
Reviewed 9 April 2014

With the exception of the super friendly front desk agent, that is where the positives ended. A dump to be avoided at all costs.

Worn out carpeting and bed sheets, towels that look like rags, decrepit beds that look like leftovers from the wild west. And the stench in the room was enough to make on vomit.

Avoid like the plague..