“Great Value, Friendly Staff”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #25 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Great rate. The room was nice - better than expected for that rate. I would say it was comparable to a Holiday Inn Express (but nearly $40 cheaper); therefore, it was a much better value. The breakfast was typical continental - no better or worse than others. The staff was very friendly and helpful. it's near the university (although not within walking distance). I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad your stay was enjoyable and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The first impression was the warm welcome at check in .The young lady was more than friendly and went out of her way to be welcoming. There was a great guest laundry and drink machines. Our room was very large and well kept which made our stay very relaxing and a good battery charge for more large days driving

Room Tip: Every thinf about this place is great
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

We work very hard to make every one feel welcome from check in to check out. I am glad we meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We've been here several times and love it. Great price and great staff. Very nice breakfast. On checking out I told the desk clerk that the front panel on the bathtub was loose and she wrote it down for repair. After we returned home I received an email from the manager thanking me for pointing out the problem and that all tubs in the hotel would be checked for this problem. Nice, huh?

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank you for being a loyal guest. I hate for a guest to have a problem in our rooms, but if there is one I want to get it fixed as soon as possible. That panel has been fixed and maintenance has checked the other ones. Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Booked a room at a great rate. Just a short distance from the 10 interstate and not much within walking distance but the old part of town Mesilla, is just 5minutes away. The staff was helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was typical waffles, boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal and muffins but all was fresh, attended to and there was ample seating. Newspapers are available and wifi was strong and dependable. The facility is close to train tracks and I heard them about 4 times during our 15 hour stay but was never awakened by them.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

I am so glad we were able to provide the comfort you expected on your trip. I hope the rest of your trip was just as good as this one. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Desk person very friendly and helpful at check-in. I took a top floor, double-queen bed room near the back of the property. Very clean and nicely furnished with large flat screen tv mounted on the wall, refrigerator and microwave, as well as desk, table, etc. Air conditioning/heater was quiet and effective. Ice machine was at far end of hall, but was also clean and appeared to be well-kept. I skipped the usual Choice Hotels breakfast for local fair. Only issue I noted was that someone had unplugged the clock-radio and the bed reading lamps. I was able to plug everything in and reset clock, no problems. I'll stay at this property again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for posting your review. Our goal is to make sure every room is clean and comfortable. We understand you are away from home and want you to enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Hotel is totally run down. Our room was gross - the jacuzzi that I somehow paid extra for (like I was going to use it with an infant) was disgusting. My room cost more and didn't have a sofa. I will not stay here again. Only redemption was the friendly staff. Worst $125 I ever spent in recent years.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Newshooz77
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

First of all I would like to say I am sorry for not meeting your expectations. We are always willing to show you another room. We want you to be comfortable during your stay. Thank you for letting us know where we need to work a little harder.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

If you need to stay in LasCruces NM this Quality Inn offers a very well designed and equiped room. We had the one bed (king) room, it had a couch, desk chair, fridge and microwave as well as flat screen TV.

As a bonus it is close to historic Old Messilla,NM

The breakfast was nothing special, but solid -- the usual.

They allow pets, $15.00 CHARGE.

Room Tip: Get the king bed room if you don;t need two beds
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

I am glad your room was every thing you expected. We try very hard to give all guests a room they can be comfortable in and get a good night sleep. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.