“Clean and comfortable”

Ranked #23 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
sonoma county, ca
“Clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night and was pleased except for one thing, the wifi was hit or miss. That gets pretty frustrating esp. in the eve. when we're on the laptop more. Other than that it was clean, spacious , comfortable bed and very decent breakfast.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you for your review. I understand the frustration with the WIFI. I will see what I can do about this. I am glad you were please with your room and we look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We've stayed here about 6 times over the past 4 or 5 years. Staff is friendly, the rooms have been acceptable. Last night was the worst so far. We're a Choice member and the rates have been good. First, the room was missing the refrigerator. I should have asked for another room at that point, but didn't. Then, the bed we chose to sleep in sagged slightly in the middle. At about 2:15 am a group of college students banged on the door wanting in. After chasing them away, they proceeded to talk and laugh loudly outside for the next 10 or 15 minutes. Now fully awake, we decided to get up and shower. At that point we discovered the shower was inoperable, and the drain wouldn't work, making a bath impossible. Luckily the room next door was available and the night manager allowed us to use that shower. After about 4 hours of sleep, we had a 600 mile day. Will probably try another hotel next time thru Las Cruces.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
First of all I would like to apologize. The room you received should never have been rented. It would have been our pleasure to give you a different room away from the students and with everything in working order. I do hope next time you come through Las Cruces you give us another chance to make your stay as comfortable as it should be.

Travellers are raving about these Las Cruces hotels

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Great rate. The room was nice - better than expected for that rate. I would say it was comparable to a Holiday Inn Express (but nearly $40 cheaper); therefore, it was a much better value. The breakfast was typical continental - no better or worse than others. The staff was very friendly and helpful. it's near the university (although not within walking distance). I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad your stay was enjoyable and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.
australia
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The first impression was the warm welcome at check in .The young lady was more than friendly and went out of her way to be welcoming. There was a great guest laundry and drink machines. Our room was very large and well kept which made our stay very relaxing and a good battery charge for more large days driving

Room Tip: Every thinf about this place is great
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
We work very hard to make every one feel welcome from check in to check out. I am glad we meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Austin TX
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We've been here several times and love it. Great price and great staff. Very nice breakfast. On checking out I told the desk clerk that the front panel on the bathtub was loose and she wrote it down for repair. After we returned home I received an email from the manager thanking me for pointing out the problem and that all tubs in the hotel would be checked for this problem. Nice, huh?

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thank you for being a loyal guest. I hate for a guest to have a problem in our rooms, but if there is one I want to get it fixed as soon as possible. That panel has been fixed and maintenance has checked the other ones. Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Riverside Cty
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Booked a room at a great rate. Just a short distance from the 10 interstate and not much within walking distance but the old part of town Mesilla, is just 5minutes away. The staff was helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was typical waffles, boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal and muffins but all was fresh, attended to and there was ample seating. Newspapers are available and wifi was strong and dependable. The facility is close to train tracks and I heard them about 4 times during our 15 hour stay but was never awakened by them.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
I am so glad we were able to provide the comfort you expected on your trip. I hope the rest of your trip was just as good as this one. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for staying with us.
Silver City, New Mexico
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Desk person very friendly and helpful at check-in. I took a top floor, double-queen bed room near the back of the property. Very clean and nicely furnished with large flat screen tv mounted on the wall, refrigerator and microwave, as well as desk, table, etc. Air conditioning/heater was quiet and effective. Ice machine was at far end of hall, but was also clean and appeared to be well-kept. I skipped the usual Choice Hotels breakfast for local fair. Only issue I noted was that someone had unplugged the clock-radio and the bed reading lamps. I was able to plug everything in and reset clock, no problems. I'll stay at this property again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for posting your review. Our goal is to make sure every room is clean and comfortable. We understand you are away from home and want you to enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.