“Our Stay At Fairfield Inn”

Fairfield Inn Las Cruces
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We went to visit my son and stayed at Fairfield Inn. The room was very nice and roomy. It was very quiet also. We stayed there last October and had the same great service. The breakfast choices were really good! The employees were very friendly and very helpful. The parking was convenient. We were so satisfied that we will continue to stay at the Fairfield Inn everytime we visit!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 April 2014

This hotel is always very accommodating to our group of disabled veterans participating in the Bataan March. The hotel is clean, comfortable and conveniently located. We were very happy with our experience and look forward to going back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We were on a trip to El Paso, TX, to enjoy visiting places where we had lived in the 1980's. We decided to stay in Las Cruces to enjoy La Mesilla and Las Cruces as well. Also, the hotel is near White Sands Missile Range, and White Sands National Monument. The hotel is comfortable and very clean. The room is large, with very comfortable beds. The breakfast room is easy to move around, and the selection of breakfast items is delightful. Our stay was made more enjoyable due to the courteous and friendly employees. We look forward to our return stay later in the year.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the rooms facing the west, as there is a lovely view of the valley and the mountains.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I was exhausted from so much traveling and left my purse w everything in it this trip was Fri feb 28th. Not only did they hold my purse in safe keeping but they bagged it immediately. The only thing I wish they would have done is call me when they found it and called my # in my reservation profile ....I was 45 min away before I realized it was gone.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tvproducercbs
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We stayed here on our way to Austin the first week of December and had a really great king suite. On our way back we booked here again thinking we would get the same quality room. But we got a room that was not renovated on the first floor with no ref, mw or coffee. We had a toilet problem and were switched to another room on the 1st floor with the mw, ref & coffee but still not renovated. So if you plan on staying here, be sure to ask for a room on the 2nd or higher floor. We didn't and should have. We gave it a very good because of our 1st stay, the staff and the breakfast.

Room Tip: ask for a renovated room, preferably the king suite
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We spent a week in Las Cruces with a stay at the Fairfield Inn. Compared to the Sleep Inn that I stayed at on an earlier trip, this was a vast improvement. The suite was spacious and comfortable with a refrigerator and microwave and a larger Flat Panel TV. The staff could not have been nice from the Front Desk to the chambermaids and maintenance staff. Special Kudos go to Susana who did a fantastic job with the accommodating breakfast and was peasant and helpful every morning. The front desk was also extremely accommodating with a special thanks to Patrick, Lupe, and Tulley. The breakfast was plentiful with make your own waffles, scrambles and Hard Boiled eggs, sausage patties, cereal, yogurt, bagels, oatmeal, and fruit. there is a small fitness room with weights, a treadmill and an eliptical that is available for use 24 hours a day. This would have been rated4 circles but for the few cons. Normally this is not a long stay hotel but I would have liked a little variation at breakfast for the week long visit. The biigest minus with the Hotel was the size of the bathroom and the separat vanity area. When you open the door to the bathroom, it hits the low seated toilet. The vanity are is good for one person but not for two Those two were the major drawbacks to our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had to go to Las Cruces for work and was put up in the Fairfield Inn. The place is clean and has comfortable beds. I was disappointed that my room and the room that my coworker had didn't have a fridge. However the young guy who was working the front desk at night stored our leftovers in the employee fridge for us. I must say that the kid working the night shift was very helpful. The rooms also lack safes so you can't lock anything up when you are not in your room.

I was a little disappointed that breakfast was slow to get out one morning. Being on business I need to keep schedule and don't like to be rushed. Also the morning clerk doesn't like to hang out at the front desk. He hides in the back somewhere. So I had to wait 5 minutes to check out before the breakfast lady went to grab the front desk clerk for me.

Overall I was happy with the stay but I think this place has room to improve.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Luis C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Hello,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn while you were in Las Cruces. I apologize for the lack of a refrigerator in your room, but we will have all of our rooms outfitted with both fridges and microwaves by the beginning of 2014. I would also like to thank you for your overall feedback which we will use to improve our staff and hotel.

Best Regards,