“We stayed at the Comfort Inn at 2585 S Valley Dr, arriving late. Bed comfy; room quiet. They mailed my shoe to me.”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #27 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn located at 2585 S. Valley Dr. in Las Cruces, NM. Although we arrived quite late and without a reservation, we got a quiet room (even though it was near the ice machine) and our bed was very comfortable. Service was above and beyond, as the staff found the sandal I had left and mailed it to me! It had somehow fallen out of our car door and was found in the parking lot. Our room was clean, and breakfast tasted fine. The staff was personable and attentive. We will stay there again as it was such a pleasant experience. I seldom take a hotel's card, but I took one for this hotel to make sure and remember it for our next trip. The location was convenient to the freeway, yet still quiet.
Sarah M.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Rooms were ok but the breakfast cereal looks like it had been out for months. The price was pretty good. I would recommend this if you just need a place to lay your head. We were in an 18 wheeler and was able to park right on the side of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

Don't try to call they won't answer. leave a message they don't call back. las cruces under construction what a mess and can't get direction becuz ramps are down. parking lot is so small a standard truck can't make the turns. Reserved a king got two beds instead. breakfast was average. tub didn't drain stood in water mid calf for entire time. door didn't close had to push hard. room was so hot on arrival we had to leave and come back.there was plenty of hot water. room quiet but needs updating. to many better choices in your fair city!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Was suppose to stay at Ramada next door but they were booked.This hotel was recommended to me and was pleasantly surprised.Was most impressed by the cleanliness of the place.Was also happy with breakfast and staff was pleasant.Right on highway 10 easy access.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ralphgomez921
Reviewed 10 July 2012 via mobile

The hotel is attached to a gas station. I paid $65 plus tax. I had them show the room before I decided to stay. It was "ok". The beds were clean and the bathroom was clean. The carpet was horrible. Dirty times a hundred. I asked if te rooms were remodeled be because I read a review that said under new management. The lady told me no, they just changed names. The hotel is fine if you are driving through town. Make sure you wear shoes at all times in the room. The plus side is the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I really like this hotel very clean has a very good breakfast and the young gentalmen that helpt us at front desk was very helpful it was a very smiley place everyone had a smile checking in at midnight and checking out I will be back...

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank homietrip
Reviewed 11 May 2012

From beginning to end, my 12 hour stay at the Comfort Inn was like a horror story. My air conditioner was broken, the floor, bed cover, desk chair, tub and who knows what else was beyond filthy and stained. I stay at many Comfort Inns around the country and this absolutely did not meet their national standards. So terrible that I have written their national headquarters a "heads up" that one of their motels is beyond sub-standard.
I fled the next morning after no sleep.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ShaniO
Bharti L, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Property under new management. Converted to Econolodge. Newly remodeled rooms.