“Ok $50 is ok”

Econo Lodge
Ranked #26 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
“Ok $50 is ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

In Las Cruces for business. Room was worth $50 but no more. Room has everything you need coffee, internet iron etc. I couldn't figure out the tv so I only had two channels. Good breakfast with waffles.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Looking forward to our trip to Las Cruces.We got the Econolodge which me booked yesterday we got to our room and the bathroom door will not shut the bottom hinges are off, all of the garbage bags are grocery sacks from a store. I would never stay here again thank you

• Stayed August 2013

Travellers are raving about these Las Cruces hotels

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stopped here after a 15 hour drive from Houston to Tucson because we were all sleepy. Not only did this place have a great price, but they allowed pets. There was a nominal fee for our pet and the attendant was extremely nice. I was concerned because we had a 14 foot U-Haul truck and a car on a tow dolly. The attendant assured me the area was pretty quiet and there was security that patrolled at night. Well, no problems whatsoever, Our beds were so comfortable, the room was very clean. It's not a high end hotel, but I'd stay here again on my way through to Arizona or California. They offered a free continental breakfast and though it wasn't a breakfast buffet, you could make some awesome waffles which my daughter and her fiance enjoyed. I made some fresh toast and had a great cup of coffee. It saved us money by not having to stop and get breakfast to finish our trip. They had a nice little pool at the back, but unfortunately, I didn't pack a swimsuit. Anyway, we woke up to a beautiful cool morning. I took a photo of the mountains behind the Econo Lodge, but it's not a really good photo as I was facing the sun.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cynthia C
Pipe Creek, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

This lodge was extremely clean and well kept on the outside, in a good location, lot of parking space, attendent was very,very nice and helpfull. Inside had good access to room. Had a good smell and carpet was in excellent shape. Room was wonderfull. Nice big bed, clean smelled good and bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was enjoyable with plenty of food and juices. Would definitely stay there again. Good PRICE. Also good coffee.

Room Tip: Upstairs or downstairs, rooms would be very good. This hotel was in excellent shape and smelled goo...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank texmax48
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

We had a fine stay here. The staff was very nice. Our room was clean and comfortable. Having a mini fridge and microwave was nice. Not much nearby. We could walk to nearby bars and restaurants though. Probably stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013

I understand what to expect when I choose to stay in a budget minded inn. However, if someone has pets, they should not be assigned a second floor unit in a complex that has no elevator. Also, bathroom door would not close.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Rosemount, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn located at 2585 S. Valley Dr. in Las Cruces, NM. Although we arrived quite late and without a reservation, we got a quiet room (even though it was near the ice machine) and our bed was very comfortable. Service was above and beyond, as the staff found the sandal I had left and mailed it to me! It had somehow fallen out of our car door and was found in the parking lot. Our room was clean, and breakfast tasted fine. The staff was personable and attentive. We will stay there again as it was such a pleasant experience. I seldom take a hotel's card, but I took one for this hotel to make sure and remember it for our next trip. The location was convenient to the freeway, yet still quiet.
Sarah M.