“Professional Staff, Well Run Hotel”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Professional Staff, Well Run Hotel”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality and services offered by this hotel. Great business center. The fitness room had all newer equipment and was well appointed for a hotel of this size and type. The staff was very professional and did their best to meet our request for a quiet room on an upper floor. Our room was immaculate and spacious. I would definitely staff there again when we travel through Northern New Mexico.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 July 2012
Thank you for your review and comments on our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve , you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again!

Betty Eddleman
Front Desk Supervisor

Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 28 June 2012

The only reason this place isn't getting an excellent score from me is the breakfast. They had cold sausage that my husband threw out (and he is not picky) and very, very wet eggs. The eggs may have been prepared that way so they wouldn't dry out but the breakfast area was so crowded with people that the eggs had no chance of drying out. Only two juice choices (apple and orange). The orange was not the best - I didn't try the apple. They did have skim milk for my raisin bran so I did have breakfast. No butter - just some spread of one type or another. I really expected more from the breakfast at this hotel. This breakfast was just not as good as other BWs I have stayed at recently. Enough of breakfast - the room was nicely decorated, roomy and comfortable. They have an exercise room with a recumbent exercise bicycle which I took advantage of. The staff were super. Absolutely no complaints about their efficiency and friendliness. The soup in the evening was a nice touch - it wasn't the best soup ever but it was very welcome and appreciated. This is the fist BW I have ever stayed in that offered a little something in the evening. Again, I really wanted to give this hotel an excellent rating but the breakfast just didn't make the grade.

Room Tip: Try for a high floor and end room - when I stayed there were lots of families with very noisy childr...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 July 2012
Thank you for your response, as a result of your comments we have changed our recipe for our scrambled eggs. We had been using milk in our recipe but found an inconsistancy in the amount of milk and the type of milk being used. This has solved the watery consistancy in our eggs, we hope you will have the opportunity to visit us in the near future, and again thank you for your comments.

Sincerely

Anne Bradford
Sales and Marketing Manager
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 7 May 2012

drove in to Las Vegas NM on business early sat. morn. stoped by comfort inn couldnt get a room check in wasnt till 2:00PM,went on with buisness stoped by agian tiwce couldnt get room front keept telling me to come back, went to best western plus monezuma inn front desk very professional had a room less than 10min. I was imprest with how clean and comfortable the whole hotel was great room fair price it even had a good clean smell to it all very comfortable room and bed, time for breakfast was good but no tast to the food eggs were tastless and watery potatoes had no tast and dry, saugage cold no tast not fully cooked need more of a menu other than that it was a great place and I will be going back agian

Room Tip: I dont think their is a bad room in the hotel great place to stay
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Denver, CO area
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Was driving a UHaul from PHX to DEN for a friend, due to circumstances, had a late check-in (04/21/2012). Receptionist Sarah was great, smooth and pleasant check-in. Facility outside was well lit, clean and presentable, hallways were clean and pleasant. Checkout by Betty (both names by invoice) was very pleasant.
Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Bed was soft yet suportive. Bath/ shower clean, roomy and water was warm. TV was nicely sized, channel availablilty was sufficient.
Breakfast was VERY nice, the standard items, coffee, juice, cereal, danishes, muffins, etc. The nice addl things in most places, waffle maker, egg and sausage platters. .but they also had the second platter of potato cubes and flour tortillas. Very nice touch. I would have taken photos, but it was busy and didn't want to post pics of other people and get into all of "that" with public places and photos, etc.

All in all, this was a nice facility and my friend and I were quite comfortable. I wish Icould have slept in and enjoyed the facility!

Room Tip: I would assert that all rooms (with the obvious exception of ones near entrances/exits) would be nic...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Centennial, Colorado
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We always stay here on our road trip to see grandkids! New & great rooms, we liked the old building as they were pet friendly . The breakfast was the best we have experienced on the road & while the breakfast lady couldn't speak english, she sure can make gravy & the eggs were nice & fluffy just a very good hotel breakfast. If there was a negative ,it would have to be that there was no fan switch on the A/C so it was off & on all night & the walls are thin, we were woke up by people in the hall.

Room Tip: Best to stay as far from the elevator as possible, no noise from the elevator, just people talking w...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Chillicothe
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My sister and I stopped here as we were returning home from Mesa AZ and CUBS Spring Training. This motel was the best. The rooms were great, with plenty of room. Great connection for the Wi Fi. Very clean and great flat screen and the microwave and refrigerator were in the large entertainment center the TV was on. Would highly recommend this hotel. I wish we would have had more time to spend in Las Vegas NM.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Canutillo
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We recently stayed twice in four days. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The morning breakfast was excellent but mostly the staff was great. My wife experienced some sickness and the staff were quick to point me in the right direction for medicine. The next morning they were still concerned about her health. We will stay there everytime we travel through Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the room next to the elevator.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family