“ssnotty workers cheap owners if only there corporate office knew how they treated customers”

Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 16 May 2013

we have stayed here two times and both times upon check in because there were two adults and two kids who stayed free are rrate has been set at 69 for a total of 78 or 79 with tax when we arrived they told us because there was 2 adults that we would have to pay 10 more dollars and could not check in until they received it as if we could not pay the $10 so we check into a hotel she writes a room number and says the elevators to the left doesn't explain any amenities are breakfast times so I asked the questions then we took the kids swimming I went and requested some more tells from the front desk she tells me if any tells go missing you will be charged as if we were going to still the hotel towels I am a professional and was there on business and had to stay an extra day so I did the whole weekend and one day pleasure however due to the staff snotty attitudes and poor customer service we will not be returning to this Best Western all future stays to visit we will stay at the Days Inn next door
that is actually the same value just is nice and actually half the price maybe $30 more less but it is cheaper and better service and quality

• Stayed May 2013
montezumasuites, Manager at Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
I regret that you feel it necessary to file a malicious review because you were unable to obtain a rate for which you were not qualified. Your original reservation was for the previous day and you accepted the rate quoted. When you checked in the following day no charge was made for the no show, ( you stayed only one night not two as you mentioned in your review) we explained to you quite clearly our rate structure and offered you a discount on our rack rate, which you accepted.It is possible that your opinion that our staff was "snotty" was the result of them being the victim of your verbal abuse on several occasions during the evening and their self control to remain polite. Again,I regret that you feel it necessary to post such a review and take comfort in knowing that our staff remained calm and professional during a very difficult encounter.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
San Francisco
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I made my second visit to the Best Western in Las Vegas this week and am happy to say that the service and accommodations are as good as ever. I stayed a week in a beautiful room. My surroundings are important to me, and this room was elegant, warm, clean, comfortable, and functional. (Too many adjectives, I know.)

One special comment about the pillows...I rarely use hotel pillows because they are too hard and hurt my neck. Instead, I roll up a towel and put it under my neck. For the first time in many years at a hotel, I loved the pillows. Yes, the pillows. They were just right for me. Thank you to whoever bought the Best Western pillows.

I didn't use the fitness room this time but I did try the soup that is served every evening. To my surprise, it was quite good. (I had seconds!) I didn't really expect that from a corporate hotel.

Finally, the staff is well trained and friendly. They know what they are doing and went out of their way to be sure that I was having a good experience.

I will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Yorba Linda, California
Reviewed 13 May 2013

This hotel is fairly new and fabulous. Worth the stay. Great small town with awesome small town feel and great restaurants. Stayed one night on our road trip and could have stayed for two. Clean, good breakfast. Nice lobby. Personal nice and friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank grandmapatty80
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Helpful staff, lovely rooms (2 stays), nice breakfast, we couldn't ask for more. Our kids voted it their favorite hotel on our 10 day trip. Hotel is located conveniently close to the highway and right across the street we found a gas station which is handy for those of us traveling through Las Vegas on the way to another destination.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Evanston IL USA
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We had a reservation at this hotel the night of a blizzard - 2/24, the night of the Oscars - they were expecting 3 reservations, but got a hotel full! The young man who was the only staff member at the hotel did an amazing job of getting people into rooms while answering non-stop phone calls. A whole bus of college baseball players arrived, along with a lot of other people grateful to be off the highway. In spite of the surprise full house, they had a wonderful hot breakfast for us in the morning. The young man who had been there when we arrived around 8 pm said he was going home at 11, but he was still there in the morning, probably because his relief couldn't get there. The pizza delivery guy did manage to make it, and one of the guests treated a bunch of people in the lobby. The room was very clean and comfortable, and we were so glad not to be driving any more. Kudos to the young man who coped amazingly on his own - wish I could remember his name! A very memorable stay.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
pueblo
Reviewed 26 February 2013

WE rolled into town yesterday just as the blizzard hit. The gentleman at the desk was super friendly and helpful. He went beyond to get us checked in. The room was very clean, warm and comfortable. Being hotel picky this was a great find for us. They had hot soup available all evening. We used the jacuzzi and workout room and both were great. Upon checking out the lady asked us if they met all our needs. I would stay here again without a second thought. So grateful fo have gotten such a nice room during a bad storm.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple