“Best Hot Tub ever”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Stopped at this Hotel because of the excellent reviews posted on Trip Advisor. It is everything already stated, but the Hot Tub is the best I have ever seen in a hotel of any size. It's large, it's hot (not luke warm) and the jets are fantastic. This is the place to stay in Las Vegas!

Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 August 2011

This was the very best night's stay of our 10 day vacation to the mountains of NM and CO. The room was huge and very clean. The hot tub in the room was the perfect end to a long day of driving. The bed was perfect. Best night's sleep of the entire trip. The hot breakfast the next morning was very tasty. From the kitchen staff to the cleaning staff, to the Manager, Ms Todd and her staff are doing a GREAT job and we highly recommend them for your overnight stay in the Las Vegas area.

Brad
NM

Room Tip: Ask for room 301. It has a nice view of the mountains west of LV
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2011

This is an exceptional Holiday Inn Express. The main reason is because the manager runs it like most of us run our homes, with the love and care of a mother! Kay Dorman is the nicest and most considerate I have seen. She is one of a kind and I hope HiExp knows what they have here. To the owners, do whatever to keep her and you will always have the best hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2011

I had read the glowing reviews about this hotel. So I cancelled my reservation at another hotel and switched to this one. It is better than a motel 6. But that is about all. Where do I begin?
1. AC was less than adequate.
2. Toilet would only flush if you hold down the handle
3. Laundry room did not lock so security was a little scary.
4. I had spent the previous 2nights at other H I express. They were like a hyatt compared to this one.
5. TV was probably the oldest one in the hotel. It was a HDTV similar to one that we donated to charity several weeks ago. Could no longer get an extended service warranty too old.
6. Previous hotels had fridge and microwave. Was told they were only in the suites.
7. Furniture was not in the best of shape. Probably got from a swap meet.
8. My grandson didn't want to stay here because the room smelled sour like mo one had cleaned the carpet.
9. I read where the coffee ect was always available. That was wrong fridge had a lock with sign saying needed to save contents for breakfast.

The best part of staying in this hotel is that we only have to stay for 1 night. Feel sorry for those that have to stay longer.

This hotel was listed as a preferred hotel for our corporate travel. You can bet that when I write my comments. It will be removed

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank txrner
Reviewed 14 June 2011

I have stayed in numerous Holiday Inn Express hotels over the years, but the management of this property has implemented within the staff a superior customer service attitude.

Without a doubt, the employees of this property go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant experience as possible ... from taking time to speak with you during breakfast, to providing assistance above and beyond what is expected and providing helpful hints to make your stay more enjoyable.

The hotel is clean, well maintained and an excellent example of what a hotel should be.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Northwest have the best views ...
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank HikingLee
Reviewed 10 June 2011

As a team that travels all over the state of New Mexico and Texas we were treated exceptionally well during our stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Las Vegas, NM. The staff members are extremely professional and friendly! The Manager Kay Dorman and her front desk attendant Haleah Todd were very attentive to our needs during our stay. The rooms and conference room are very comfortable and pleasing to the eyes. If by chance that you’re passing through Las Vegas, New Mexico and need a pleasant stay, The Holiday Inn Express is THE PLACE!!

Room Tip: The Suites are GREAT!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I haven't stayed in a Holiday Inn hotel for years. I chose this hotel based on the fact that Las Vegas was a good stopping point for our journey and this seemed to be one of the better rated hotels in town. We were not disappointed.

The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I was pleasantly surprised by the clean, spacious room and comfortable bed. The location was good for a stopover since it was close to the highway. Breakfast wasn't great but it was good enough; it's hard to complain too much when it's free.

I'll probably continue to stay in more upscale hotels when I visit cities with more lodging options, but I'll seriously consider the Holiday Inn Express chain now when staying in smaller towns. I would certainly return to this location.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple