Looking at the brochures we got at the tourist info center, we decided to check this city out. What a deadbeet town. Guess they dont know what a city planner is. Not a place to visit. Hotel staff was very nice and honnered are discount book. Rooms are what you pay for and ok for that. Hotel is a one night stay over only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-25 exit 347. Two story hotel, large parking lot fully lit, secure RV and truck parking, in door pool and hot tub, morning breakfast with waffles and biscuits and gravy, evening snack each night, 24 hour front desk, friendly and professional well trained staff to handle all guests needs, pet friendly.Winner of the Chairmans Award! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Days Inn
- Days Inn Las Vegas New Mexico