We read the online reviews and decided to stay hear because it was cheap and clean; we didn't really care that the train track was right across the street or that the pool had not been functional for over ten years. We arrived and booked two non-smoking rooms. We drove from the front desk to the rooms and checked them out. We discovered bed bugs, spiders, cigarette smell, and cigarette burns on the bed spreads. We immediately drove back to the front desk and spoke with the staff. He told me that he could not give me a refund and pointed to the fine print at the bottom of the check-in receipt that said "No Refunds" so we left to stay at a different hotel. I am currently in the process of disputing the charge with my credit card company.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.