“OK food; warm & accomodating service”
Review of Triple J Cafe - CLOSED

Triple J Cafe
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I wanted a salad with chicken or fish on it, but there was nothing like it on the menu. The cook was having a late lunch in the dining room and said they'd put something together for me. I had a small salad topped with roasted shredded chicken. My husband had the shredded beef taco plate.

The food was only OK, but the service was enough to raise my rating.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food here was pretty good and about what you would want for New Mexican fair. I was disappointed in their high prices, three of us for dinner, ordering basic dishes, had a tab with tip of over $40, without any drinks.

1  Thank hawle1ja
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Coming back from Phoenix, I wanted to get a bite midway and did not want fast food so I called a friend who is from Lordsburg and he recommended Triple J café. I walked in and was pleasantly surprised to see two TV 's tuned to the CBS Sports and the NFL network. I ordered some French fries as appetizer and was impressed...very fresh fries cooked to perfection with just enough salt to wet my appetite. Then their was the entrée, two chile rellenos cooked to perfection ... very warm, the outer masa was slightly crunchy and not soggy and the asadero cheese was warm and goopy! Fantastic. Do not let the smallish look fool you ... this place serves big flavor.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

The food was ok, the place was clean, but Kranberry's in Lordsburg is much nicer and the food is better.

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We were about 100 miles away when we read the TA reviews on Triple J's. Sounded so good that we decided to visit.

So glad we did! Between the 4of us we had enchiladas, tacos and burritos. All were great!

We especially loved the green chili sauce that came with our tortilla chips.

TOTAL YUM!