“Would Choose This Hotel Again”

Motel 6 Lordsburg NM
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lordsburg
Oceanside, California
“Would Choose This Hotel Again”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I am pretty fussy when it comes to staying in a hotel. In fact, I bought a motorhome because I prefer being in my own surroundings when I travel. Hotels feel like hotels. There are times, however, that staying in a hotel is necessary or more expedient. I have stayed at Best Westerns a lot in the last few years. It seems that most Best Westerns have easier access to your room from your car. Many hotels, you can just back up to your door. It seems that Best Westerns have all been remodeled and have upgraded the beds and extras in the rooms. I feel at home when I have stayed at a Best Western. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are very clean. I would recommend this hotel to family or friends if they ask me where to stay while traveling through Lordsburg, New Mexico. The price of the room is very reasonable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at . 575-542-8807

BEST WESTERN Western Skies Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Stayed one night and was pleasantly surprised by the room, it was very clean and quiet, and there was a nice restaurant next door. There were western prints by Gloria Eriksen on the walls and berber carpet on the floors. The A/C had the kind of fan that would stay on continuously instead of cycling on and off so that was good. Being single-story means you don't hear any noise from above. My only minor complaint would be the overhead light fixture has a florescent type bulb and casts a ghostly gray light. The property is near the Interstate on Main Street, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 23 March 2014

For the money, this is the best motel I have been in for some time: plenty of space, excellent bed, linens, refrigerator, microwave, and cleanliness. Great staff, free internet, good bathroom, could not think of anything else I would need that was not provided. The breakfast had hot sausage, bacon, coffee, juice, hardboiled and scrambled eggs, cereal, rolls, juices, etc. Right off the highway, nice restaurant next door.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Launceston, Australia
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We stayed one night in this hotel and were pleasantly surprised, the staff friendly, the room very large and very clean, breakfast was good, parking was good, the only downside was that the reception area and breakfast room were separate from the actual motel rooms so in inclement weather would not be nice to walk to here.

Room Tip: Any room would be quiet here
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this review, 23 March 2014

Terrebonne, Canada
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night on our road trip. We had a nice room, King bed with a very good mattress. Table with two chairs. Fridge. Free in-room Wifi. 2 separate sinks and a well decorated bathroom. All very clean. A Restaurant is right next door. The pool was closed at that time of the year.
Breakfast was basic, but OK. We really had a good night sleep.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at .575-542-8807

Sincerely,G/M

Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Was so pleased to find this BW ~ Room was spacious & spotless! Terrie at front desk was a sweetheart and check in was a breeze. We seek out motels where you can park in front of your room with its own outside entrance door, which makes it so much easier to load/unload luggage, laptop, etc. Fridge had a freezer compartment which actually froze solid the blue icepak I was using in my small cooler. Have been using NutriBullet and appreciated all the counter space to wash fruits & veggies as the bathroom has a sink & counter in the shower/toilet area, plus another sink/vanity, both with beautiful granite counters and large mirrors. Plenty of white, fluffy towels. The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows and triple sheeted which is such a nice feature. Flat screen TV with lots of channels including TCM which we love. Unfortunately their cable provider doesn't offer The Weather Channel, but the free wifi had great signal and I was able to check weather conditions online. Parking lot was well lit and I felt my vehicle was safe. Would definitely stay here again :-)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this review, 8 February 2014

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Pros: Extremely clean. Very comfortable bed. Very fast internet. Good towels, Great shower head. Flat screen TV, lots of channels. Cons: No freezer compartment in fridge, breakfast in lobby felt cramped. Flat screen a little small for room. Overall: 8.5 out of 10.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank jans200
gary60745, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this review, 4 January 2014