“Fun with friends”

Luna Mansion
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Los Lunas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: 505-865-7333
Los Lunas, New Mexico
“Fun with friends”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My friend and I met for the Early Bird Special in the early evening. The menu is a lighter fare than full menu items. The steak sandwich was tender and tasty. We had calamari along with the daily wine special. The staff was extremely attentive and helpful with suggestions regarding choices that complimented each other. We requested a table in a "private" type of setting so we could visit undisturbed. We stayed awhile after completing the meal. The staff continued to offer beverages or refills as it was midweek and not extremely busy so we didn't feel obligated to leave immediately after completing our meal. It was a very relaxing time with good food and good company.

• Visited November 2013

Albuquerque
“Quality up, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The quality of the restaurant has bounced over several years, it as been purchased by a local family involved in the restaurant business for many years and the quality shows. We were a group of 14 on a Sunday for lunch at 1 pm. and for the most part things ran smoothly. The wait staff tries hard and are very friendly. We had , Lobster Benedict, Mansion Burger, Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s, and Huevos Rancheros. The chile could be hotter, but that is a personal preference. The one thing we missed was the Banana Foster French Toast, they were out by the time we ordered, too bad. All our menu items were very good. Our visit was enjoyable and I plan to come back again.

• Visited December 2013
“Outstanding Steak Dinner”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Our recent visit to the Luna Mansion was truly one of the best dining experiences ever. I grew up on a cattle ranch in Wyoming, so I know my steaks. My wife and I went for a "date night" and were impressed with the whole experience. The steak was a thick, juicy and tender New York, one of the best I have had. The atmosphere is historic, charming and pleasant. Service was a tag team of waitress, assistant and manager; all pleasant and prompt, ensuring a flawless and timely presentation. I highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion when you want to impress friends, family or guests with a quality dining experience.

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Excelllent food served in unique surroundings”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Comfortable setting in nicely restored 100+ year old unique home. Attentive service. Had shrimp won tons & calamari plus lamb chops & salmon--cooked perfectly and well presented. A wonderful evening.

• Visited September 2013
Jarales
“Birthday Brunch”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great food, great service and elegant atmosphere. I had the lobster benedict and it was fantastic. The Bloody Mary's are off the hook delicious! I will always return to the Luna Mansion....they also have great shrimp cocktail and the Mansion Steak is the only one of it's kind. the meat melts in your mouth. If you live in ABQ this place is worth the trip. I am just lucky to be close to the Luna Mansion!

Visited August 2013