“Relocating from the mountain pass to the valley pass is no reason to pass on a great restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Delight

Thai Delight
Ranked #12 of 15 Restaurants in Mesilla
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2011

This was my goal for the first day of my 4-day, 283mile/453km bicycle tour. Several hours earlier, after having just entered the state of New Mexico from Texas, I had assisted a farmer with his motor vehicle & trailer (I love helping anybody on the road, especially when I am on my non-motorized vehicle!), replacing a durable Kenda 26-inch tire (it had already gone over 2000miles/3200kms, including my Trans-Texas Bicycle Odyssey, 11JUN-08JUL2011), and just missed the Tamale lady at BerinoNM market, I was fantasizing Thai Delight. It had been an incredible morsel that kept me powered when I was biketouring East on US70 a few years ago, and now it was relocated to my first destination, Old Mesilla. And am I ever so glad! I had arrived by 19:00, and was able to finally relax after a most adventurous day. In fact, I was plenty exhausted, and most grateful for Brenda, Thom and everyone there who made my recovery possible. I'm pleased they relocated for obvious reasons, but the best is that Thai Delight is simply a succulent and essential end to the day, whether pedaling, motoring, or however you get there! I like to think I can consume the hottest spice possible, but 'Thai Hot' proved me otherwise. Be careful--get it on the side and apply it sparingly! And whatever you, be sure to finish off the meal with the best desert possible: Sticky Rice!

• Visited November 2011

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Thai Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2011

We have spent some time in Las Cruces, NM and we both like Thai food. We were told, however, there were no good restaurants. Well, they're wrong. The Thai Delight in Mesilla is very good. Maybe not the best in the world but very good. The owner is Thai so maybe that has something to do with it. Went with a group of 11 and sat on patio which had propane heaters. Very nice. Will definitely return. Don't agree at all with review from Oct 1, 2011.
Liked: Food, Service, Atmosphere, Value

• Visited November 2011
“Amazed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

I am used to good places to eat in big cities, and this is one of the best asian places i've eaten at!