“Not very many options for Thai but this is a good one.”
Review of Thai Delight

Thai Delight
Ranked #12 of 15 Restaurants in Mesilla
Cuisines: American, German, Thai
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I always ordered the Green Curry Chicken or the Panang Chicken. Both are very good. Again there are not very many options of Thai food in Las Cruces but this a good choice if you like Thai food.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

With the school year well underway, I have little time to get far from my home in El PasoTX-USA. However, a personal matter came up in San Miguel & La MesaNM ( just South of MesillaNM-suburb of Las CrucesNM-on NM28) and it was perfect timing to leave one of my assigned campuses (Del Valle High School) with a colleague for us to enjoy a meal at the fabulous eatery Thai Delight. I am always touting how great this restaurant is to family, friends, anybody who'll listen to me. For me, it was love at first bite: Several years ago, I was on a biketour that routed me from El Paso to an overnight at colleague Dan Fish's home in Las Cruces. The next morning, I pedaled East on US70, uphill all morning, ascending San Agustin Pass. About a mile/1.6km before the pass is the hamlet OrganNM, where good friend and former Scout Dad Mike Badley (Troop 192) had told me about a restaurant. As I slowly cranked my 400lbs/191kgs Doublevision up on a wonderful broad shoulder, my hopes fell when I saw what seemed to be an abandoned building with a forlorn sign indicating food with a raggedy (motor) vehicle parked beside it. However, I couldn't abandon all hope, and circled around the building. I was thrilled to find a brightly lit entrance of this amazing restaurant. I feasted for an hour, ending with the Sticky Rice desert and the last swig of strong coffee. This was maximum delight, and I had enough power to pedal the rest of the day till my body demanded R&R close to the entrance to Holloman AFB. A few years later, on another biketour (Irene's Pedal, so named for the breast cancer victim who was both a colleague, friend & wife of good friend/colleague at Parkland High School) where I overnighted in MesillaNM, I was amazed & pleased to find this great eatery was now here. Owner Thom told me of his wise business decision to relocate to this historic location, but it meant another 5-star eatery here. I couldn't have been more pleased-or sated! What's more, I carried emergency food which consisted of peanut butter; unfortunately, I'd neglected to bring any silverware to scrape out that powersource and couldn't extend my finger enough, either. So, not only did I have an utterly delicious meal, but Thom also let me have a spoon unusable in his fine restaurant--but was entirely usable by me! If you haven't eaten here, you are missing some of the best Thai food anywhere, short of being in Thailand. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Juanito_Hayburg
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Have been told about this place for a while finally decided to try it. The food was OK, the prices were high, portions small, service not very good, would not recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

This place is named correctly. It is a delight fer sure. Real nice diverse menu and great food at an affordable price. Bon Apetite

Reviewed 17 July 2013

As a new resident of Las Cruces and a fan of Thai food, I was expecting better tasting food after reading Trip Advisor reviews of the Thai Delight. Instead, my wife and I found our food to be lacking in the complexity of taste and texture we have come to expect in well prepared Thai food. Also, the service we received was slow and indifferent.