“Used to be good.”

Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Mesilla
Cuisines: American, German, Thai
“Used to be good.”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This restaurant used to be good. No, used to be delicious. Now every time we've gotten food from there, it's burnt. There excuse, training new employee. Have they been training a new employee for over a year now everyday of the week?? Also, shouldn't they be checking their food before sending it out? Its disgusting now. Highly not recommended.

• Visited April 2014

“Hardly even average”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Frankly, we would have left if we had not been with friends. The portions are small and way too sweet (almost to the point of clear syrup). Now, I am no expert in Thai cuisine, but I have had the real thing in Bangkok and Pattaya, this does not come close.

Sad to say, but if I had a choice between this place and Panda Express .... you would see me at the University.

The only saving grace was the service. The server was friendly and attentive. The service was good, drinks were refilled quickly and we were checked on the appropriate amount of times. Really no complaints with the service, in fact it was great.

The cheese cake was old and rubbery. If you are going to serve desserts reminiscent of Sams Club, then at least keep the inventory fresh.

There are better places. My rules are that I will visit twice before casting a place off. So I will be back again to either confirm my original opinion or file a correction.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank oldnavy2001
El Paso, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent food, small portions”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

The pad thai with shrimp flavor was excellent, though it was missing the customary lime wedge. The noodles were slightly undercooked. The portion was about 30% less than I am accustomed to for the same price. The salad accompanying the meal was just lettuce with a shred or two of carrot and cabbage rather than a Thai style salad. I would be more than willing to return since the flavor of the pad thai was so amazing. It was enough to cover the other areas that were lacking. The service was only functional, so I think I would order take out next time.

1 Thank spirtle17
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Busy little lunchtime spot”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Warm, efficient service, always a plus. Great salad, HUGE portions. Prices are very reasonable and they feature a lunch special that comes with a drink, for a good price. Fills up at lunch, which is always a good sign.

• Visited February 2014
L4r4k3
“Really good food.”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

A large group of us went to this small, unpretentious Thai Restaurant. The service was excellent and the food was very good. I asked for mild and it was a tad hot but I soldiered on. Everyone at the table was satisfied or more than happy with their food and we each had a different item from the menu. The cost was totally appropriate and none of us had wine, beer or spirits and I do not recall seeing any on the menu>

• Visited January 2014