“!!! l Love Andele!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Pennsylvania
“!!! l Love Andele!!!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

I live in the northeast of the United States. I have not had REAL GOOD Mexican food in years! I took advantage of visiting my husband at Ft.Bliss,TX and the first thing I wanted was Mexican food. I told my husband we had to go to Mesilla,NM to visit Andele the best Mexican food in Mesilla. My husband does not like Mexican food. He agreed to make me Very Happy. I finally had my chesse enchaladad in the red sauce and beef tamales. The waitress recomended my husband the Pork tacos al carbon. The food was Amazing!I was in love! with my food. The corn from the enchaldad was flaky and tasty. The chesse tasted smooth, warm, soft and stringy when you lifted the fork. The tamale also looked freshly made flaky with a small hint of butterly taste not dry at all with flavor. My husband was in SHOCK! He could not believe how incredibly delicious the pork tasted. He still talks about the pork taco al carbon. The waitress recomended I taste the green creamy chile sauce their famous for. I was in Love again. I recommend their sauce for any enchaldad. I went wrong when ordering the red sauce. I will never forget Andele! The staff and the service was just as Amazing! as their food. Your Unforgettable Andele!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Marysol V

“So delicious! ”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

I had the pork adovado and my hubby had a beef dish. They were both equally delicious, and seasoned to perfection. They have a great little salsa bar (my two faves were the chipotle and the chile de arbol, both had an amazing kick) and they now jar their salsa for you to buy and take home. Next time we swing through this area we'll be back. We enjoyed it so much I think we may have lunch there again today before heading out!

1 Thank CalamityAz
Washington
“Best Mexican Food!!!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This place has the best Mexican food I have ever had. The service wasn't the best but overall I would recommend at least going for a great meal.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank tiffx1
Oceanside
“Mexican food”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This place has the best Mexican food in the area. They use a green chili queso sauce that is outstanding. The chips and salsa bar are also excellent. The menu has everything you may want. My wife loves their Enchiladas and I love their Chili Verde burrito.

Visited January 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fantastic food and great prices”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

You cannot go wrong with anything that you get here. I love Carne Adovada when I eat mexican food and it is excellent here. The portions on Tacos al Carbon are literally enough for two and the salsa bar is great! It is a must stop everytime we are in Las Cruces.

• Visited August 2014