“Traveling to & from Work”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Moriarty
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Traveling to & from work every 2 weeks I spend many nights in hotels. I have found the Comfort inn Moriarty to be the most comfortable & the best breakfast. Beds are super comfortable & the staff is by far the friendliest of any other hotels in town. Moriarty Comfort Inn gives me a good nights sleep after a long days drive.

Room Tip: I have stayed in rooms upstairs & down & have no complaints on any. Once my head hits the pi...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Donniecus
danyell11, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for your great review! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

If you want down home comfort this is the place to stay. If you are looking for luxury and fancy lodging stay in Albuquerque. The rooms are very clean, the beds are comfortable, the bathroom was clean and the shower was great. The breakfast was very good and hot. The staff was fantastic, Linda was a joy talk with. We will return...

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for your great review! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I would stay here again, all the staff were great and the place was clean. Plenty to choose from at breakfast, and popcorn, cookies, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juice available in the evening. I was there to visit with my grandsons that live in a neighboring town, and they have an indoor heated pool which the boys enjoyed. Overall this was a great place to stay, everyone made you feel welcome.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danyell11, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for your great review! We hope you return soon.
D. Sena

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The room we were in was small for two beds,everything was tight. The tv was small ,the air conditioner rattled all nprepared ight.However the staff was great.The lady that prepared the breakfast the next morning was the sweetest lady. We realize this was a small town and not that many hotels there.was We were so tired after a long day we welcomed somewhere to sleep.

Room Tip: Not sure about other rooms, but ask to see one if possible.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

A little gem with charm and comfort. Shortly after arrival the desk clerk called us to ask if everything was acceptable in our room. Entire property was clean and fresh and showed a mom and pop style of pride of ownership. Friendly staff, convenient location, nice breakfast, reasonable price and overall very good value. Stay here!

• Stayed: October 2013
danyell11, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your kind words, and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I will share your review with our staff, and hope to see you again.
Once again, thank you.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I used my points to stay at this property (its a bit on the high side, at 10,000 points), but I found it worth them,at check in, I was NOT harrassed for a CC to use my points (gold member here),i approve of this.the pool is very warm, the tubs in the room, are roomy, there was on every very very minor housekeeping issue in my room, but nothing I couldnt live with.the breakfast selection was quite good, -pre-prepared eggg flats (like at subway), biscuits & gravy, and so forth, as well as cookies & fruit at check in.the TV=spectacular.crystal clear picture, and lots of channels.the lobby decor must be seen to be believed.ive traveled thur moriarty many times, and have always wondered about this place.but since the retail price tends to be a bit too high for my taste-around $85,(in my mind, a comfort inn, should,ideally, be $59 max- with tax)(and many other choice properties in the region ballpark closer to my preferred figure)so;I had never stayed there before..totally worth the 10,000 points, however.no problems taking breakfast to room, and, I was allowed a gold member late check out of 12:30.(on a side note, I must say, this trend of 11am checkouts for many hotels, is kinda annoying).(but thats more a of a forum rant) (fortunately, gold members get privileges such as late checkouts).they also had the local independet paper in the lobby, not just usa today.(not sure if the abq journal was available, but I know the circle k across the street sells it, so, anyway)

Room Tip: defintely worth 10,000 points and or $65with tax.
Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
danyell11, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! We love getting feed back from our guests. I will share this with our great staff and hope to see you again.
D. Sena

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The weather turned colder for us as motorcycle riders. We rode in to the Comfort Inn after dark, and were warmly welcomed at the front desk. All of the personnel were very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were first class, and the beds were excellent. The breakfast was a real plus, and was one of the best.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danyell11, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel!
Hope you stop again if you are riding the historic route 66!
Sincerely, D. Sena GM