“shelter in the storm”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Moriarty
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Good to revisit this Super 8. Good, clean, safe & just off the interstate. Breakfast could have been better choices but not really that bad. Check in & out easy BUT would have liked my Wyndham acct credited with my stay if they would. Yes, I Will stay there Again, definitely! (Ps. I miss Jo.. RIP)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
A Wyndham traveler
West Monroe
Reviewed 11 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Nice location, great beds, breakfast good. Carpets needed to be cleaned, tub was scary, chairs were falling apart. The rest of the room was OK.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2014

After checking in to Super 8 I called the front desk and scheduled a wake up call, Guess what? NO wake up call. Upon waking Sat. AM I called the front desk to ask what time it was as I was obligated to be somewhere at 9:00 AM.
I was told it was 8:45. I frantically ran to my car to try to make my obligation. Arriving at my car my clock said it was 7:45. I again called the front desk asking what was the actual time, I was told 7:47. I explained that I was just told the time was 8:45. I was told that the clock in the other room must be off.
NO wake up call and a WRONG ANSWER to an inquiry as to the correct time is not expected of ANY motel! I want my money back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2014

After a long days ride, it was good to find a hotel with a smiling face, clean room with a hot shower. the hotel was remodeling and it was looking good. they had taking two rooms and made a big breakfast room. It is close to I-40.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple