“Super place”
Review of Super 8 Moriarty

Super 8 Moriarty
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Moriarty
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Wonderful place to stay, quite, had our dog, cockapoo, under 15 lbs. with us. Had room 101. First floor on the end next to a door. We could park very close to the door. Wonderfulll! Room was very nice size, very clean and did not have a dog room Oder. The desk clerk was very welcoming, and the breakfast was adequate. Room was located just almost across from the Breakfast room. Second time we have stayed there two years in a row. Will come again on our annul trek to Illinois and Wisconsin.

Room Tip: Because we have a dog, we would love to have 101 again. We loved the location of our room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Moriarty

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Moriarty Super 8 was conveniently located, close to highway, easy to find. The room was very comfortable. The bed was perfect and I had a quiet nights sleep. Quick and pleasant check in. Breakfast was good.
The only cons were intermittent internet and 2 large stains on bedspread. There is no pool so the price should be a little lower. Other than those points, I would definitely stay here again. (unless the price went up)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The good folks that work at this Super 8 saved the day, and our vacation when they returned a valuable ring that my wife of (47) years left in our room while we were returning from the west coast to the east coast. My wife suffers from Alzheimer Disease and is forgetful. After traveling 500 miles and checking into our motel I noticed she was searching frantically for something and crying. When I asked what was the matter she told me she couldn't find her wedding ring. This ring had her mothers stone and her wedding stone along with a 1 1/2 carat diamond I gave her for our (35th) anniversary. I called the motel and they said they would search the room and call me back. About a half hour later they called telling me they found the ring and would send it to our home. Sure enought a few days later the ring arrived.

Note: Appreciate the house keepers at these hotels the don't get paid very well and constantly clean up our messes. Most of them are hard working honest people that deserve our appreciation and respect. Tip them! They deserve it!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ronald G
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Good to revisit this Super 8. Good, clean, safe & just off the interstate. Breakfast could have been better choices but not really that bad. Check in & out easy BUT would have liked my Wyndham acct credited with my stay if they would. Yes, I Will stay there Again, definitely! (Ps. I miss Jo.. RIP)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business