“Absolutely recommended”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunrise Time for reflection
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sunrise
Time for reflection
After a hard day....
The ice bucket's full and the beer is cold.
Where are you???????
Pizza Oven with the 2 BBQs
Self explanatory!
Furkids Pool  BYO
Finally getting time to read a book or two.
Sholly Sunset
Regular Guest arriving
Bunkhouse bedroom
Bunkhouse bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Elbwasser
“Absolutely recommended”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed for 3 nights but wished we could stay much longer. The location is amazing, the ocean at the doorstep and lots of things to do. The house has everything you need and everything is in good condition. There is plenty of fridge space and even a washing machine and dishwasher. The pool is perfect after along day fishing to watch the sunset. A big thank you to the owners and the caretaker. We hope we can stay there again.

13 Jul 2017
Thankyou for looking after our Sholly Shack so well and more importantly we are so glad you had a great time. We would love to have you back and hope you can manage a longer break away from the big smoke!
GJFuller
“Dundee Beaches Best Accommodation!”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Absolutely the best accommodation and facilities at Dundee Beach. We keep coming back and it just keeps getting better. Constant refinements and improvements with uninterrupted ocean views and access.....perfect!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
5 Jul 2016
I am so glad you had another enjoyable stay at Sholly Shack; you are welcome back anytime and I'm sure there will be even more 'refinements and improvements' when next you come back to Australia and choose our Sholly Shack.
Aaron G G
“Loved every minute”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I didn't know what to do for my 30th B'day.

All I wanted to do, was have a fish and be around those I loved.
So I combined the two and looked up accommodation in one my fav places in Australia.
Dundee Beach.

Once I saw the pics of the Sholly Shack I was sold.
A pool for the little ones, which was loved by the big people as well.
Especially after fishing.

A massive verandah, that had everything from 2 bbqs to a pizza oven.
we had a pizza night on the friday which was a winner for everyone.

The verandah overlooking the pool and sunset was the best back drop for my 30th
The owner continuously went out of her way to help me.
I was after a guitarist musician and she found one for me, a Dundee local girl who was excellent.

The owner also gave me 10% defence discount after finding out that I am in the RAAF.

My Dad and mate from QLD decided too come at last minute.
The owner offered my more room by offering the Sholly Shed. (an accommodation block behind the Sholly Shack.

The boys love it, they had a double bed each in the cold air con rooms.
My party guests and fisho mates who chose to swag it or tent it on the front and back lawn loved it, we had some clear nights with awesome star filled skies.

My dogs who always miss out on holidays got to come on this one
which was great.

I am rapped with how everything went,
and could not recommend it enough.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Verandah, Pool, and Sunsets
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Large Group
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Jun 2015
What a wonderful time you had for your birthday by the pics you sent me! You and yours are welcome back to Sholly Shack anytime. Thank you for taking the time to review our slice of heaven.
Jennifer...
Epping, Australia
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”
Reviewed 5 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Luxurious shack, relaxing and plenty to do. The place was clean, cozy and welcoming. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
5 Jun 2015
I am so glad you enjoyed your time at Sholly Shack and that you were pleased with the accommodation and facilities. We would love to welcome you back down track.
Jonnygott...
Darwin, Australia
“Sholly Shack is always Great”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This was our 4th stay at the Sholly Shack. our stays have ranged from just my wife and I to last year when we squeezed in most of our family (19 people)
this year with the newly configured bunk house we had a room to spare as we only had 16 people
the pool is great
the views are great

Liked best: doing nothing
Liked least: mosquitos
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
29 Apr 2015
Hi John,
I am so glad you once again had a great stay at Sholly Shack and it's fantastic to hear that the new bunkhouse set up gave your clan the extra comfort and space. Look forward to you hearing from you for your next holiday at Dundee Beach. You and yours including the helicopter are always welcome! Cheers Gini.
Reviewed 6 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Travelling group: Other
Families with young children
7 Oct 2014
I am so glad you had a great time at Sholly Shack. We are trying to add and improve the Shack whenever we can and appreciate all feedback. Thanks for such a great review. See you next time. :)
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was so un pretentious
Liked least: So far from Perth
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
23 Aug 2014
The Sholly Shack is striving to be the BEST shack at Dundee Beach! For all you coffee lovers, we have added a new ''modern pod variety' machine to suit Aurora Pods. We also have added a 'dry food' pantry which was requested by guests. The sunsets, the pool and the very special ambiance the Shack has, looks forward to seeing you back next year, if not before!! Cheers, Gini
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing