“Worth the drive.”
Review of Thai Delight - CLOSED

Thai Delight
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Dined here numerous times while at White Sands Missile Range. This is possibly the best Thai food I have eaten. The restaurant has a quaint homey feel. All the entrees were prepared fresh with the freshest ingredients. I especially liked the ginger chicken and the basil chicken. I never had a meal that was less than perfect here. It is a great place to stop at also on the way home from White Sands National Monument. Portions are large.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

We were visiting relatives and wanted something other than New Mexican cuisine.
The food was mediocre at best. I think the chicken Satay was microwaved, nothing to write home about. Soups were almost the same price as entrees? Red curry with chicken was ok but veggies and chicken were scarce. Pad Thai special ok but nothing special.
Even the ice tea was so sweet... Not good. Sorry I don't think this place is a gem. Well worth
Missing!

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We have dined here many times since moving to Las Cruces, and have enjoyed the food each time. It's one of those places all the locals who have been there rave about. The co-owners are hands-on, friendly and solicitous. The co-owner chef, Renoo, is an authentic Thai cook, and works magic in the kitchen.

This restaurant is a must-stop that you can easily access if you're visiting White Sands National Memorial from the Las Cruces area (I25 and i10 intersect in Las Cruces). The restaurant is on the north side of Highway 70, in Organ, NM, just before you clear the pass down to White Sands.

And, on Friday and Saturday nights they frequently have live music, an added attraction. All in all, a great dining experience.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

The outside isn't much but the food...mmmmm... The food! I am so excited to find such great Thai food in the middle of nowhere. If this place were in the middle of a busy city, they would be packed every night. But I'm glad they're not because that leaves more room for me! I recommend the Pad Se Ew!

Reviewed 6 December 2011

I often travel to Las Cruces for work and used to wish there was a good place to eat within decent driving distance of the range (unlike my New Mexican friends, being an Easterner, distances greater than thirty miles are a haul for me) and never found one. Then one day Thai Delight opened. I have to admit, two things popped into my mind when I saw the new place 1) "In ORGAN"? (as someone else said here, it is a ghost town) and 2) THAI food in ORGAN??? Then, thankfully, one day I made a joke about it around one of the guys at the range and he told me how good the food was. Well, we went there for lunch and let me say, I was blown away by the quality of the food that I got. You can order from a wide range of heat from mild to "Thai Hot". Being a little bit of a risk taker I jumped to Thai Hot. Okay ... it's hot ... even by New Mexican standards. But it is that really good kind of hot that burns the heck out of your mouth but still tastes good going down.

Well worth the trip, wherever you may be coming from. Just be forewarned ... Thai Hot is just what it claims to be. As I ate, sweat formed on the top of my head and ran down the sides of my face ... but it was GOOD!.

1  Thank robert c